Funny or Die: Ryan Gosling Is So Silent in 'Quiet Ryan'
Ryan Gosling's silent acting skill has been spoofed in a new Funny or Die video. The clip, which is dubbed a trailer for faux movie "Quiet Ryan", captures the hunky actor in his best non-speaking moments from his movies such as "Like Crazy", "Crazy, Stupid, Love.", "Lars and the Real Girl", "Drive" and "The Notebook".
The fake movie is rated M (for Mute) and promotes that Ryan is "just nice to look at." Another tagline in the spoof video mentions, "In a world with constant communication, it can be hard to find your voice."
After starring in "Drive" and "The Ides of March", Ryan will be seen in "The Place Beyond the Pines", an upcoming drama which also stars Bradley Cooper and Eva Mendes. He is currently filming "The Gangster Squad", where he stars opposite Emma Stone.
More Ryan Gosling News
- New 'Marvel's The Defenders' Trailer Includes First Look at 'The Punisher'
- Kanye West Plans to Respond to Jay-Z's Diss on '4:44' on New Album
- Jigsaw Is Back to Claim New Victims in Gruesome First Trailer
- 'The Affair': Ruth Wilson's Body Double Sues Showtime After Fired for Reporting Sexual Harassment
- Tyga Says He Warned Rob Kardashian About Blac Chyna's Game
- Lily Collins Locks Lips With High School Classmate During Romantic Italy Vacation
- 'Game of Thrones' Creators Defend 'Confederate' After Backlash Over Slavery Theme
- Kim Kardashian Is Basically Topless in Her Ripped Netted Outfit