Funny or Die: Ryan Gosling Is So Silent in 'Quiet Ryan'
Ryan Gosling's silent acting skill has been spoofed in a new Funny or Die video. The clip, which is dubbed a trailer for faux movie "Quiet Ryan", captures the hunky actor in his best non-speaking moments from his movies such as "Like Crazy", "Crazy, Stupid, Love.", "Lars and the Real Girl", "Drive" and "The Notebook".
The fake movie is rated M (for Mute) and promotes that Ryan is "just nice to look at." Another tagline in the spoof video mentions, "In a world with constant communication, it can be hard to find your voice."
After starring in "Drive" and "The Ides of March", Ryan will be seen in "The Place Beyond the Pines", an upcoming drama which also stars Bradley Cooper and Eva Mendes. He is currently filming "The Gangster Squad", where he stars opposite Emma Stone.
More Ryan Gosling News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes