Funny or Die: Ryan Gosling Is So Silent in 'Quiet Ryan'
Ryan Gosling's silent acting skill has been spoofed in a new Funny or Die video. The clip, which is dubbed a trailer for faux movie "Quiet Ryan", captures the hunky actor in his best non-speaking moments from his movies such as "Like Crazy", "Crazy, Stupid, Love.", "Lars and the Real Girl", "Drive" and "The Notebook".
The fake movie is rated M (for Mute) and promotes that Ryan is "just nice to look at." Another tagline in the spoof video mentions, "In a world with constant communication, it can be hard to find your voice."
After starring in "Drive" and "The Ides of March", Ryan will be seen in "The Place Beyond the Pines", an upcoming drama which also stars Bradley Cooper and Eva Mendes. He is currently filming "The Gangster Squad", where he stars opposite Emma Stone.
More Ryan Gosling News
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton