Funny or Die: Ryan Gosling Is So Silent in 'Quiet Ryan'
Ryan Gosling's silent acting skill has been spoofed in a new Funny or Die video. The clip, which is dubbed a trailer for faux movie "Quiet Ryan", captures the hunky actor in his best non-speaking moments from his movies such as "Like Crazy", "Crazy, Stupid, Love.", "Lars and the Real Girl", "Drive" and "The Notebook".
The fake movie is rated M (for Mute) and promotes that Ryan is "just nice to look at." Another tagline in the spoof video mentions, "In a world with constant communication, it can be hard to find your voice."
After starring in "Drive" and "The Ides of March", Ryan will be seen in "The Place Beyond the Pines", an upcoming drama which also stars Bradley Cooper and Eva Mendes. He is currently filming "The Gangster Squad", where he stars opposite Emma Stone.
More Ryan Gosling News
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist