Funny or Die: Ryan Gosling Is So Silent in 'Quiet Ryan'
Ryan Gosling's silent acting skill has been spoofed in a new Funny or Die video. The clip, which is dubbed a trailer for faux movie "Quiet Ryan", captures the hunky actor in his best non-speaking moments from his movies such as "Like Crazy", "Crazy, Stupid, Love.", "Lars and the Real Girl", "Drive" and "The Notebook".
The fake movie is rated M (for Mute) and promotes that Ryan is "just nice to look at." Another tagline in the spoof video mentions, "In a world with constant communication, it can be hard to find your voice."
After starring in "Drive" and "The Ides of March", Ryan will be seen in "The Place Beyond the Pines", an upcoming drama which also stars Bradley Cooper and Eva Mendes. He is currently filming "The Gangster Squad", where he stars opposite Emma Stone.
More Ryan Gosling News
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018