Pictures: Justin Bieber Switches Christmas Lights in London
Justin Bieber continues to spread Christmas joy. After performing his new holiday song "Mistletoe" in Belfast, North Ireland during 2011 MTV Europe Music Awards, he stopped by the Westfield Shopping Centre in Stratford London to switch the Christmas lights.
Wearing a casual all-black ensemble and a gray beenie, The winner of MTV EMAs' Best Pop and Best Male performed some songs including the lead single of his newly-released album "Under the Mistletoe". During the November 7 gig, he was joined by British boyband The Wanted.
Christmas also came early Stateside. Over the weekend, Nick Cannon and Christina Aguilera filmed a special Christmas Day Parade at Disneyland. The husband of Mariah Carey served as a host, while the girlfriend of Matt Rutler was tapped as one of the musical guests.
Justin Bieber at Westfield Shopping Centre:
Nick Cannon at Disneyland's Christmas Day Parade:
More Justin Bieber News
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video and Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo