Video Premiere: Taking Back Sunday's 'You Got Me'
Taking Back Sunday have just released a music video in support of the latest single "You Got Me". Ditching elaborate storyline and set, the clip sees the band's member Eddie Reyes disappearing in the middle of the band's meeting. He pops up in an empty theater and shows off his dance skills to imaginary crowd.
The band include "You Got Me" in their self-titled album "Taking Back Sunday" which has been out in stores since last summer. The eponymous effort marks the group's reunion with John Nolan and Shaun Cooper who rejoined them after exiting in 2003.
"We're constantly writing with one another, the whole time we'll be working on new material, too. This is where everybody's head is at; it's not like, 'Oh, we're getting back together and doing a reunion record.' It's not anything like that. We're definitely moving forward and into the future," Adam Lazzara said.
Taking Back Sunday's "You Got Me" music video
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story