Video Premiere: Taking Back Sunday's 'You Got Me'
Taking Back Sunday have just released a music video in support of the latest single "You Got Me". Ditching elaborate storyline and set, the clip sees the band's member Eddie Reyes disappearing in the middle of the band's meeting. He pops up in an empty theater and shows off his dance skills to imaginary crowd.
The band include "You Got Me" in their self-titled album "Taking Back Sunday" which has been out in stores since last summer. The eponymous effort marks the group's reunion with John Nolan and Shaun Cooper who rejoined them after exiting in 2003.
"We're constantly writing with one another, the whole time we'll be working on new material, too. This is where everybody's head is at; it's not like, 'Oh, we're getting back together and doing a reunion record.' It's not anything like that. We're definitely moving forward and into the future," Adam Lazzara said.
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character