Video Premiere: Taking Back Sunday's 'You Got Me'
Taking Back Sunday have just released a music video in support of the latest single "You Got Me". Ditching elaborate storyline and set, the clip sees the band's member Eddie Reyes disappearing in the middle of the band's meeting. He pops up in an empty theater and shows off his dance skills to imaginary crowd.
The band include "You Got Me" in their self-titled album "Taking Back Sunday" which has been out in stores since last summer. The eponymous effort marks the group's reunion with John Nolan and Shaun Cooper who rejoined them after exiting in 2003.
"We're constantly writing with one another, the whole time we'll be working on new material, too. This is where everybody's head is at; it's not like, 'Oh, we're getting back together and doing a reunion record.' It's not anything like that. We're definitely moving forward and into the future," Adam Lazzara said.
Taking Back Sunday's "You Got Me" music video
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Debuts Chilling Motion Poster
- T.I. Confronts Tiny About Alleged Floyd Mayweather Affair
- Orlando Bloom 'Apologizes' to Waitress Who Was Fired After Their 'Night of Incredible Sex'
- Meek Mill Celebrates Birthday on Private Jet in 'Glow Up' Music Video
- 'The Predator' and 'Alita: Battle Angel' Promo Posters Are Spotted at Licensing Expo
- Nicki Minaj Finally Responds to Nas Dating Rumors: We've Had Sleepovers
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Is Among Netflix's June 2017 Movie and TV Titles
- Bella Hadid Risks Wardrobe Malfunction in Sexy Black Gown With Sky-High Slit