Video Premiere: Taking Back Sunday's 'You Got Me'
Taking Back Sunday have just released a music video in support of the latest single "You Got Me". Ditching elaborate storyline and set, the clip sees the band's member Eddie Reyes disappearing in the middle of the band's meeting. He pops up in an empty theater and shows off his dance skills to imaginary crowd.
The band include "You Got Me" in their self-titled album "Taking Back Sunday" which has been out in stores since last summer. The eponymous effort marks the group's reunion with John Nolan and Shaun Cooper who rejoined them after exiting in 2003.
"We're constantly writing with one another, the whole time we'll be working on new material, too. This is where everybody's head is at; it's not like, 'Oh, we're getting back together and doing a reunion record.' It's not anything like that. We're definitely moving forward and into the future," Adam Lazzara said.
Taking Back Sunday's "You Got Me" music video
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It