Video Premiere: Taking Back Sunday's 'You Got Me'
Taking Back Sunday have just released a music video in support of the latest single "You Got Me". Ditching elaborate storyline and set, the clip sees the band's member Eddie Reyes disappearing in the middle of the band's meeting. He pops up in an empty theater and shows off his dance skills to imaginary crowd.
The band include "You Got Me" in their self-titled album "Taking Back Sunday" which has been out in stores since last summer. The eponymous effort marks the group's reunion with John Nolan and Shaun Cooper who rejoined them after exiting in 2003.
"We're constantly writing with one another, the whole time we'll be working on new material, too. This is where everybody's head is at; it's not like, 'Oh, we're getting back together and doing a reunion record.' It's not anything like that. We're definitely moving forward and into the future," Adam Lazzara said.
Taking Back Sunday's "You Got Me" music video
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?