'Gossip Girl' 5.07 Preview: Chuck Tempted to Kiss Blair
Chuck may get himself a personal benefit when holding a benefit in the upcoming episode of "Gossip Girl". His former flame, Blair, attends the event, and when they bump into each other in a private room, Chuck may steal a kiss from her.
Also at the event, other Upper East Siders are enjoying a performance of Punchdrunk's provocative theater experience "Sleep No More", which translates to anonymity and some surprising romantic twists by the end of the evening. While the guests should wear mask all time, they are encouraged to explore what they touch.
Titled "The Big Sleep No More", the episode will additionally see Diana setting her sights on Serena in her quest to ruin Gossip Girl. Dan, meanwhile, is out on his book tour, but things aren't exactly as they appear to his friends and family.
"Gossip Girl" will return with this new outing on Monday, November 14 at 8/7c on The CW.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance