Police Confirms Brody Jenner Files Police Report for Assault After Bar Fight
Brody Jenner has reported his assault to the police. On Monday, November 7, Sergeant Keith Green from the Los Angeles Police Department confirmed that the former regular on "The Hills" filed a police report of assault with a deadly weapon after being smashed in the head with a bottle early Sunday morning.
It was earlier reported that the stepbrother of Kim Kardashian got injured when trying to break up a fight between his girlfriend Avril Lavigne and an unidentified woman that took place outside the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel at around 1:00 A.M. Sunday. Later that day, he tweeted, "Interesting Saturday night... Just got of the hospital with a new scar on my face.. Charges/chargers!!!"
On the same day, Brody's girlfriend Avril addressed the reported altercation on Twitter. "I don't fight. I don't believe in it," the 27-year-old pop rocker clarified before further sharing her side of the story. "To clear things up I got attacked by 5 people last night out of nowhere. Not cool. My face is f**ked."
The "What the Hell" singer went on to listing the injuries she suffered from the Sunday attack. "As in black eye, bloody nose, hair ripped out, scratches, bruises and cuts. So not ok to be abusive to others," so she wrote. In the same tweet, she stressed, "Violence is NEVER the answer."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal