Police Confirms Brody Jenner Files Police Report for Assault After Bar Fight
Brody Jenner has reported his assault to the police. On Monday, November 7, Sergeant Keith Green from the Los Angeles Police Department confirmed that the former regular on "The Hills" filed a police report of assault with a deadly weapon after being smashed in the head with a bottle early Sunday morning.
It was earlier reported that the stepbrother of Kim Kardashian got injured when trying to break up a fight between his girlfriend Avril Lavigne and an unidentified woman that took place outside the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel at around 1:00 A.M. Sunday. Later that day, he tweeted, "Interesting Saturday night... Just got of the hospital with a new scar on my face.. Charges/chargers!!!"
On the same day, Brody's girlfriend Avril addressed the reported altercation on Twitter. "I don't fight. I don't believe in it," the 27-year-old pop rocker clarified before further sharing her side of the story. "To clear things up I got attacked by 5 people last night out of nowhere. Not cool. My face is f**ked."
The "What the Hell" singer went on to listing the injuries she suffered from the Sunday attack. "As in black eye, bloody nose, hair ripped out, scratches, bruises and cuts. So not ok to be abusive to others," so she wrote. In the same tweet, she stressed, "Violence is NEVER the answer."
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger