Police Confirms Brody Jenner Files Police Report for Assault After Bar Fight
Brody Jenner has reported his assault to the police. On Monday, November 7, Sergeant Keith Green from the Los Angeles Police Department confirmed that the former regular on "The Hills" filed a police report of assault with a deadly weapon after being smashed in the head with a bottle early Sunday morning.
It was earlier reported that the stepbrother of Kim Kardashian got injured when trying to break up a fight between his girlfriend Avril Lavigne and an unidentified woman that took place outside the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel at around 1:00 A.M. Sunday. Later that day, he tweeted, "Interesting Saturday night... Just got of the hospital with a new scar on my face.. Charges/chargers!!!"
On the same day, Brody's girlfriend Avril addressed the reported altercation on Twitter. "I don't fight. I don't believe in it," the 27-year-old pop rocker clarified before further sharing her side of the story. "To clear things up I got attacked by 5 people last night out of nowhere. Not cool. My face is f**ked."
The "What the Hell" singer went on to listing the injuries she suffered from the Sunday attack. "As in black eye, bloody nose, hair ripped out, scratches, bruises and cuts. So not ok to be abusive to others," so she wrote. In the same tweet, she stressed, "Violence is NEVER the answer."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival