Drake Responds to 'Take Care' Album Leak
Some new songs from Drake's upcoming sophomore set "Take Care" have leaked ahead of the album release date. Soon after learning about the premature arrival of the tracks, Drizzy took to his Twitter to share his feelings regarding that matter.
Instead of getting riled up, Drizzy shrugged it off, "I am not sure if the album leaked. But if it did thank god it doesn't happen a month early anymore." The Young Money rapper added, "Listen, enjoy it, buy it if you like it...and take care until next time."
"Take Care" is set to come out in the U.S. on November 15. The album was originally slated for October 24 but got delayed because he got a roadblock in clearing some samples in his new songs. "I do apologize for the delay but I promise that it is only for the benefit of our experience together," he stated.
The songs which surfaced early included the title track which has Rihanna on the hook, "Lord Knows" which features Rick Ross, and The Weeknd-assisted track "Crew Love".
More Drake News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off