Drake Responds to 'Take Care' Album Leak
Some new songs from Drake's upcoming sophomore set "Take Care" have leaked ahead of the album release date. Soon after learning about the premature arrival of the tracks, Drizzy took to his Twitter to share his feelings regarding that matter.
Instead of getting riled up, Drizzy shrugged it off, "I am not sure if the album leaked. But if it did thank god it doesn't happen a month early anymore." The Young Money rapper added, "Listen, enjoy it, buy it if you like it...and take care until next time."
"Take Care" is set to come out in the U.S. on November 15. The album was originally slated for October 24 but got delayed because he got a roadblock in clearing some samples in his new songs. "I do apologize for the delay but I promise that it is only for the benefit of our experience together," he stated.
The songs which surfaced early included the title track which has Rihanna on the hook, "Lord Knows" which features Rick Ross, and The Weeknd-assisted track "Crew Love".
More Drake News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera