Drake Responds to 'Take Care' Album Leak
Some new songs from Drake's upcoming sophomore set "Take Care" have leaked ahead of the album release date. Soon after learning about the premature arrival of the tracks, Drizzy took to his Twitter to share his feelings regarding that matter.
Instead of getting riled up, Drizzy shrugged it off, "I am not sure if the album leaked. But if it did thank god it doesn't happen a month early anymore." The Young Money rapper added, "Listen, enjoy it, buy it if you like it...and take care until next time."
"Take Care" is set to come out in the U.S. on November 15. The album was originally slated for October 24 but got delayed because he got a roadblock in clearing some samples in his new songs. "I do apologize for the delay but I promise that it is only for the benefit of our experience together," he stated.
The songs which surfaced early included the title track which has Rihanna on the hook, "Lord Knows" which features Rick Ross, and The Weeknd-assisted track "Crew Love".
More Drake News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier