New Clip for 'Happy Feet Two': Mumble Teaches His Son to Tap Dance
Warner Bros. Pictures has unveiled a brand new clip from "Happy Feet Two". The sneak-peek video, which is titled "Hop on My Feet", highlights the scene when Mumble teaches his shy little son Erik how to dance. Erik is seen hesitating to move his tiny feet as his father and friends tell him to do some tap dances. Mumble finally tells Erik to jump on his feet so that his son can follow him.
A sequel to 2006's Oscar winner "Happy Feet", "Happy Feet Two" follows Erik, who is afraid to dance after suffering from an embarrassing experience. He later runs away and meets a penguin who can fly, The Mighty Sven. However, as the world is shaken by powerful forces, the young penguin learns of Mumble's "guts and grit" as the Master of Tap brings together the penguin nations and other creatures to put things right.
Elijah Wood returns to lend his voice to Mumble, while Robin Williams comes back to voice his buddy, Ramon. Other stars supporting the PG-rated family film are Pink, Sofia Vergara, Hank Azaria, Matt Damon and Brad Pitt. Directed, produced and written by George Miller, the movie will arrive in U.S. theaters on November 18.
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs