'Dexter' 6.07 Preview: Brian's Return to Unleash Dexter's Darker Side
Dexter's reunion with his late brother Brian will take the serial to his darker side. In the upcoming episode of "Dexter", the titular character takes a trip to Nebraska to tie up past loose ends with the companion a fellow Dark Passenger, who is no other than his serial-killer brother.
With Brother Sam nowhere around him anymore and Brian provoking him to serve his Dark Passenger, Dexter is tempted to take matters into his own hand when he finds a suspect in a brutal murder. Meanwhile, Debra's investigation into the Doomsday Murders is complicated by her lieutenant rank.
"Nebraska" will air Sunday, November 13 at 9/8c on Showtime.
Speaking of the shocking return of Christian Camargo's Brian, showrunner Scott Buck recently hinted that the very-much-dead character is present to channel Dexter's darkest desires. "[Brian] takes Dexter down a dark journey," he said. While Dexter used to fulfill his desires with the "Code of Harry", Brian's return "potentially sets Dexter in a direction that Harry would never allow him to go."
However, Harry will not be gone too long from Dexter's mind as Buck told TVLine, "He comes back very quickly and in a very strong way. This all just emphasizes how important Harry and his code really are to who Dexter is." He added with a laugh, "Those things are meant to keep him on the path of being a 'good serial killer', if there is such a thing."
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week