'Dexter' 6.07 Preview: Brian's Return to Unleash Dexter's Darker Side
Dexter's reunion with his late brother Brian will take the serial to his darker side. In the upcoming episode of "Dexter", the titular character takes a trip to Nebraska to tie up past loose ends with the companion a fellow Dark Passenger, who is no other than his serial-killer brother.
With Brother Sam nowhere around him anymore and Brian provoking him to serve his Dark Passenger, Dexter is tempted to take matters into his own hand when he finds a suspect in a brutal murder. Meanwhile, Debra's investigation into the Doomsday Murders is complicated by her lieutenant rank.
"Nebraska" will air Sunday, November 13 at 9/8c on Showtime.
Speaking of the shocking return of Christian Camargo's Brian, showrunner Scott Buck recently hinted that the very-much-dead character is present to channel Dexter's darkest desires. "[Brian] takes Dexter down a dark journey," he said. While Dexter used to fulfill his desires with the "Code of Harry", Brian's return "potentially sets Dexter in a direction that Harry would never allow him to go."
However, Harry will not be gone too long from Dexter's mind as Buck told TVLine, "He comes back very quickly and in a very strong way. This all just emphasizes how important Harry and his code really are to who Dexter is." He added with a laugh, "Those things are meant to keep him on the path of being a 'good serial killer', if there is such a thing."
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date