Kelly Osbourne Released From Hospital After Being Treated for Head Injury
Kelly Osbourne is recovering from a head injury. The daughter of Ozzy Osbourne and Sharon Osbourne shared on Twitter on Sunday, November 6 that she has been released from a Miami hospital after being treated following an accident that left her with an open head wound.
"Long story short I cracked my head open then kept passing out," tweeted the 27-year-old, "I have the all clear my mum came 2 get me." While she didn't share any details on how she got the injury, the "Fashion Police" co-host did note in the same tweet that the full story will be revealed during the Monday, November 7 episode of "The Talk".
Moments before coming out with the posting, the former "Dancing With the Stars" contestant thanked the hospital's staff for taking care of her. "I just want 2 thank all the incredible doctors and nurses @ Mercy hospital in Miami 4 taking such good care of me u guys really are amazing!" so she wrote.
Kelly was in Miami over the weekend to attend a model casting call for Madonna's Material Girl clothing line.
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?