Kelly Osbourne Released From Hospital After Being Treated for Head Injury
Kelly Osbourne is recovering from a head injury. The daughter of Ozzy Osbourne and Sharon Osbourne shared on Twitter on Sunday, November 6 that she has been released from a Miami hospital after being treated following an accident that left her with an open head wound.
"Long story short I cracked my head open then kept passing out," tweeted the 27-year-old, "I have the all clear my mum came 2 get me." While she didn't share any details on how she got the injury, the "Fashion Police" co-host did note in the same tweet that the full story will be revealed during the Monday, November 7 episode of "The Talk".
Moments before coming out with the posting, the former "Dancing With the Stars" contestant thanked the hospital's staff for taking care of her. "I just want 2 thank all the incredible doctors and nurses @ Mercy hospital in Miami 4 taking such good care of me u guys really are amazing!" so she wrote.
Kelly was in Miami over the weekend to attend a model casting call for Madonna's Material Girl clothing line.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed