Kelly Osbourne Released From Hospital After Being Treated for Head Injury
Kelly Osbourne is recovering from a head injury. The daughter of Ozzy Osbourne and Sharon Osbourne shared on Twitter on Sunday, November 6 that she has been released from a Miami hospital after being treated following an accident that left her with an open head wound.
"Long story short I cracked my head open then kept passing out," tweeted the 27-year-old, "I have the all clear my mum came 2 get me." While she didn't share any details on how she got the injury, the "Fashion Police" co-host did note in the same tweet that the full story will be revealed during the Monday, November 7 episode of "The Talk".
Moments before coming out with the posting, the former "Dancing With the Stars" contestant thanked the hospital's staff for taking care of her. "I just want 2 thank all the incredible doctors and nurses @ Mercy hospital in Miami 4 taking such good care of me u guys really are amazing!" so she wrote.
Kelly was in Miami over the weekend to attend a model casting call for Madonna's Material Girl clothing line.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance