Kelly Osbourne Released From Hospital After Being Treated for Head Injury
Kelly Osbourne is recovering from a head injury. The daughter of Ozzy Osbourne and Sharon Osbourne shared on Twitter on Sunday, November 6 that she has been released from a Miami hospital after being treated following an accident that left her with an open head wound.
"Long story short I cracked my head open then kept passing out," tweeted the 27-year-old, "I have the all clear my mum came 2 get me." While she didn't share any details on how she got the injury, the "Fashion Police" co-host did note in the same tweet that the full story will be revealed during the Monday, November 7 episode of "The Talk".
Moments before coming out with the posting, the former "Dancing With the Stars" contestant thanked the hospital's staff for taking care of her. "I just want 2 thank all the incredible doctors and nurses @ Mercy hospital in Miami 4 taking such good care of me u guys really are amazing!" so she wrote.
Kelly was in Miami over the weekend to attend a model casting call for Madonna's Material Girl clothing line.
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?