Kelly Osbourne Released From Hospital After Being Treated for Head Injury
Kelly Osbourne is recovering from a head injury. The daughter of Ozzy Osbourne and Sharon Osbourne shared on Twitter on Sunday, November 6 that she has been released from a Miami hospital after being treated following an accident that left her with an open head wound.
"Long story short I cracked my head open then kept passing out," tweeted the 27-year-old, "I have the all clear my mum came 2 get me." While she didn't share any details on how she got the injury, the "Fashion Police" co-host did note in the same tweet that the full story will be revealed during the Monday, November 7 episode of "The Talk".
Moments before coming out with the posting, the former "Dancing With the Stars" contestant thanked the hospital's staff for taking care of her. "I just want 2 thank all the incredible doctors and nurses @ Mercy hospital in Miami 4 taking such good care of me u guys really are amazing!" so she wrote.
Kelly was in Miami over the weekend to attend a model casting call for Madonna's Material Girl clothing line.
More Kelly Osbourne News
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her