First Look at Charlie Sheen on 'A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charlie Swan III' Set
Charlie Sheen has shared some set photos from his latest film "A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charlie Swan III" on his WhoSay account. The pictures offer first look at Sheen as well as actors Jason Schwartzman and Bill Murray in the Roman Coppola-directed drama.
Some of the images see Sheen filming what looks like an explosion scene. Along with the photo, Sheen attached a message that read, "Take two... (this is at least TWO AND A HALF times more fun than my last gig..!)."
The other photos, meanwhile, show the former "Two and a Half Men" star shooting a car accident scene with Schwartzman. The two are seen taking the scene in an upside down car. In another picture, the 46-year-old actor is seen having a dinner with Schwartzman and two female co-stars.
"Charlie Swan III" will be the first big screen role for Sheen after leaving "Men". The story follows a successful graphic designer whose fame, money and charm have made him irresistible to women. However, when he splits from his girlfriend, his life heads into a downward spiral.
In addition to serving behind the lens, Coppola also pens the script for the film. Joining Sheen, Schwartzman and Murray in the cast ensemble are Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Aubrey Plaza, Patricia Arquette as well as Katheryn Winnick.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy