First Look at Charlie Sheen on 'A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charlie Swan III' Set
Charlie Sheen has shared some set photos from his latest film "A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charlie Swan III" on his WhoSay account. The pictures offer first look at Sheen as well as actors Jason Schwartzman and Bill Murray in the Roman Coppola-directed drama.
Some of the images see Sheen filming what looks like an explosion scene. Along with the photo, Sheen attached a message that read, "Take two... (this is at least TWO AND A HALF times more fun than my last gig..!)."
The other photos, meanwhile, show the former "Two and a Half Men" star shooting a car accident scene with Schwartzman. The two are seen taking the scene in an upside down car. In another picture, the 46-year-old actor is seen having a dinner with Schwartzman and two female co-stars.
"Charlie Swan III" will be the first big screen role for Sheen after leaving "Men". The story follows a successful graphic designer whose fame, money and charm have made him irresistible to women. However, when he splits from his girlfriend, his life heads into a downward spiral.
In addition to serving behind the lens, Coppola also pens the script for the film. Joining Sheen, Schwartzman and Murray in the cast ensemble are Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Aubrey Plaza, Patricia Arquette as well as Katheryn Winnick.
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama