New 'Dark Knight Rises' Set Footage and Pics: Batman and Bane Brawling in Street Fight
Batman and his nemesis Bane have been caught on tape clobbering each other on the set of "The Dark Knight Rises" in New York City. Christian Bale and Tom Hardy, who play Batman and Bane respectively, were seen filming the brawl scene on the Big Apple street on Saturday, November 5.
The two actors were spotted punching each other while plenty of extras, who dressed as civilians and cops, were fighting around them. According to onlookers, the scene was supposedly about a battle between Bane's supporters and Gotham cops led by Batman.
Also during the weekend, Anne Hathaway was spotted filming her scene for the movie in a full costume of Catwoman. She was seen riding the Batpod in the middle of a street fight. Matthew Modine was additionally caught on camera filming the battle scene, donning a Gotham cop attire.
"The Dark Knight Rises" is still in production with "Inception" director Christopher Nolan serving as the helmer. Before shooting in the Big Apple, the highly anticipated superhero film has already taken the principal photography in Jodhpur, India as well as Pittsburgh and Los Angeles.
Warner Bros. Pictures has scheduled to release the movie in U.S. theaters on July 20, 2012. Marion Cotillard, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Morgan Freeman, Gary Oldman, Michael Caine and Juno Temple are also supporting the film.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'