New 'Dark Knight Rises' Set Footage and Pics: Batman and Bane Brawling in Street Fight
Batman and his nemesis Bane have been caught on tape clobbering each other on the set of "The Dark Knight Rises" in New York City. Christian Bale and Tom Hardy, who play Batman and Bane respectively, were seen filming the brawl scene on the Big Apple street on Saturday, November 5.
The two actors were spotted punching each other while plenty of extras, who dressed as civilians and cops, were fighting around them. According to onlookers, the scene was supposedly about a battle between Bane's supporters and Gotham cops led by Batman.
Also during the weekend, Anne Hathaway was spotted filming her scene for the movie in a full costume of Catwoman. She was seen riding the Batpod in the middle of a street fight. Matthew Modine was additionally caught on camera filming the battle scene, donning a Gotham cop attire.
"The Dark Knight Rises" is still in production with "Inception" director Christopher Nolan serving as the helmer. Before shooting in the Big Apple, the highly anticipated superhero film has already taken the principal photography in Jodhpur, India as well as Pittsburgh and Los Angeles.
Warner Bros. Pictures has scheduled to release the movie in U.S. theaters on July 20, 2012. Marion Cotillard, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Morgan Freeman, Gary Oldman, Michael Caine and Juno Temple are also supporting the film.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie