'Pretty Little Liars' Closer to the Answers in New Promo for Winter Premiere
A new promo for "Pretty Little Liars" has been debuted to tide fans over the January return. Still highlighting the latest threats made by "A", the preview video also sees how Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer are determined to put an end to their tormentor.
While their attempt to seek the truth is close to get the answers, their relationships with the loved ones are put on test at the same time. Meanwhile, Hanna may get a special surprise with the return of Caleb.
After taking a hiatus since August, "Pretty Little Liars" will be back with new episodes starting Monday, January 2, 2012 at 8/7c on ABC Family. It is paired with rookie show "The Lying Game".
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special