'Pretty Little Liars' Closer to the Answers in New Promo for Winter Premiere
A new promo for "Pretty Little Liars" has been debuted to tide fans over the January return. Still highlighting the latest threats made by "A", the preview video also sees how Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer are determined to put an end to their tormentor.
While their attempt to seek the truth is close to get the answers, their relationships with the loved ones are put on test at the same time. Meanwhile, Hanna may get a special surprise with the return of Caleb.
After taking a hiatus since August, "Pretty Little Liars" will be back with new episodes starting Monday, January 2, 2012 at 8/7c on ABC Family. It is paired with rookie show "The Lying Game".
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show