'Pretty Little Liars' Closer to the Answers in New Promo for Winter Premiere
A new promo for "Pretty Little Liars" has been debuted to tide fans over the January return. Still highlighting the latest threats made by "A", the preview video also sees how Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer are determined to put an end to their tormentor.
While their attempt to seek the truth is close to get the answers, their relationships with the loved ones are put on test at the same time. Meanwhile, Hanna may get a special surprise with the return of Caleb.
After taking a hiatus since August, "Pretty Little Liars" will be back with new episodes starting Monday, January 2, 2012 at 8/7c on ABC Family. It is paired with rookie show "The Lying Game".
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together