'Pretty Little Liars' Closer to the Answers in New Promo for Winter Premiere
A new promo for "Pretty Little Liars" has been debuted to tide fans over the January return. Still highlighting the latest threats made by "A", the preview video also sees how Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer are determined to put an end to their tormentor.
While their attempt to seek the truth is close to get the answers, their relationships with the loved ones are put on test at the same time. Meanwhile, Hanna may get a special surprise with the return of Caleb.
After taking a hiatus since August, "Pretty Little Liars" will be back with new episodes starting Monday, January 2, 2012 at 8/7c on ABC Family. It is paired with rookie show "The Lying Game".
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?