'Pretty Little Liars' Closer to the Answers in New Promo for Winter Premiere
A new promo for "Pretty Little Liars" has been debuted to tide fans over the January return. Still highlighting the latest threats made by "A", the preview video also sees how Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer are determined to put an end to their tormentor.
While their attempt to seek the truth is close to get the answers, their relationships with the loved ones are put on test at the same time. Meanwhile, Hanna may get a special surprise with the return of Caleb.
After taking a hiatus since August, "Pretty Little Liars" will be back with new episodes starting Monday, January 2, 2012 at 8/7c on ABC Family. It is paired with rookie show "The Lying Game".
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says