Brody Jenner Smashed in the Head Trying to Save Avril Lavigne
Avril Lavigne and her boyfriend Brody Jenner had a wild night in Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel on early Sunday, November 6 morning. She was bickering with a woman and he stepped in to break it, only to take a bottle to the head at the end.
Shortly before 1 A.M., the "I Will Be" singer was in a fight with an unknown girl for a reason which is yet revealed. Jenner tried to intervene and someone smashed a bottle to his head. Per TMZ, hotel security then broke up the fight and detained Brody and the others involved. Police were summoned and they wrote in the report that Jenner was a victim of an assault with a deadly weapon.
Jenner took himself to the hospital after refusing medical attention. He was the only one involved to speak to the police because he and his girlfriend had split ways by the time the police arrived, and the others were gone too. There was no arrest reported as of the press time.
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos