Brody Jenner Smashed in the Head Trying to Save Avril Lavigne
Avril Lavigne and her boyfriend Brody Jenner had a wild night in Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel on early Sunday, November 6 morning. She was bickering with a woman and he stepped in to break it, only to take a bottle to the head at the end.
Shortly before 1 A.M., the "I Will Be" singer was in a fight with an unknown girl for a reason which is yet revealed. Jenner tried to intervene and someone smashed a bottle to his head. Per TMZ, hotel security then broke up the fight and detained Brody and the others involved. Police were summoned and they wrote in the report that Jenner was a victim of an assault with a deadly weapon.
Jenner took himself to the hospital after refusing medical attention. He was the only one involved to speak to the police because he and his girlfriend had split ways by the time the police arrived, and the others were gone too. There was no arrest reported as of the press time.
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star