Brody Jenner Smashed in the Head Trying to Save Avril Lavigne
Avril Lavigne and her boyfriend Brody Jenner had a wild night in Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel on early Sunday, November 6 morning. She was bickering with a woman and he stepped in to break it, only to take a bottle to the head at the end.
Shortly before 1 A.M., the "I Will Be" singer was in a fight with an unknown girl for a reason which is yet revealed. Jenner tried to intervene and someone smashed a bottle to his head. Per TMZ, hotel security then broke up the fight and detained Brody and the others involved. Police were summoned and they wrote in the report that Jenner was a victim of an assault with a deadly weapon.
Jenner took himself to the hospital after refusing medical attention. He was the only one involved to speak to the police because he and his girlfriend had split ways by the time the police arrived, and the others were gone too. There was no arrest reported as of the press time.
More Brody Jenner News
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family
- Liv Tyler Jokes About Her 'Pointy and Giant' Baby Bump
- BET Awards 2016: Beyonce and Drake Dominate Winner List
- Muhammad Ali's Daughter Laila Gets Emotional While Honoring Her Late Father at 2016 BET Awards
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards