Brody Jenner Smashed in the Head Trying to Save Avril Lavigne
Avril Lavigne and her boyfriend Brody Jenner had a wild night in Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel on early Sunday, November 6 morning. She was bickering with a woman and he stepped in to break it, only to take a bottle to the head at the end.
Shortly before 1 A.M., the "I Will Be" singer was in a fight with an unknown girl for a reason which is yet revealed. Jenner tried to intervene and someone smashed a bottle to his head. Per TMZ, hotel security then broke up the fight and detained Brody and the others involved. Police were summoned and they wrote in the report that Jenner was a victim of an assault with a deadly weapon.
Jenner took himself to the hospital after refusing medical attention. He was the only one involved to speak to the police because he and his girlfriend had split ways by the time the police arrived, and the others were gone too. There was no arrest reported as of the press time.
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos