Brody Jenner Smashed in the Head Trying to Save Avril Lavigne
Avril Lavigne and her boyfriend Brody Jenner had a wild night in Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel on early Sunday, November 6 morning. She was bickering with a woman and he stepped in to break it, only to take a bottle to the head at the end.
Shortly before 1 A.M., the "I Will Be" singer was in a fight with an unknown girl for a reason which is yet revealed. Jenner tried to intervene and someone smashed a bottle to his head. Per TMZ, hotel security then broke up the fight and detained Brody and the others involved. Police were summoned and they wrote in the report that Jenner was a victim of an assault with a deadly weapon.
Jenner took himself to the hospital after refusing medical attention. He was the only one involved to speak to the police because he and his girlfriend had split ways by the time the police arrived, and the others were gone too. There was no arrest reported as of the press time.
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World