Wyatt Knight of 'Porky's' Trilogy Died of Gun Shot
"Porky's" star Wyatt Knight was found dead last week in Maui, Hawaii of apparent suicide. The actor who was popular in the '80s for his portrayal of bad boy Tommy Turner in the trilogy went through autopsy which revealed that he died of a self-inflicted gunshot.
At 56, Knight was suffering from stage 4 non-hodgkins lymphoma, a certain type of blood cancer. He underwent radiation treatments that left him in "physical and emotional pain". He had a bone marrow transplant in 2003.
"He was tired of the pain, and after much contemplation, chose to end his life in a beautiful and a serene place. His family and friends are devastated. He was deeply loved by all who knew him and will be missed every day," his wife, Silvana Knight, said in a statement.
Knight is survived by Silvana and two children from a previous marriage. Family did not mention about memorial service.
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'