Wyatt Knight of 'Porky's' Trilogy Died of Gun Shot
"Porky's" star Wyatt Knight was found dead last week in Maui, Hawaii of apparent suicide. The actor who was popular in the '80s for his portrayal of bad boy Tommy Turner in the trilogy went through autopsy which revealed that he died of a self-inflicted gunshot.
At 56, Knight was suffering from stage 4 non-hodgkins lymphoma, a certain type of blood cancer. He underwent radiation treatments that left him in "physical and emotional pain". He had a bone marrow transplant in 2003.
"He was tired of the pain, and after much contemplation, chose to end his life in a beautiful and a serene place. His family and friends are devastated. He was deeply loved by all who knew him and will be missed every day," his wife, Silvana Knight, said in a statement.
Knight is survived by Silvana and two children from a previous marriage. Family did not mention about memorial service.
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No.3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'
- Watch Demi Lovato Practice Kissing Using Ed Sheeran Pillow on 'Ew!' With Jimmy Fallon