Kim Kardashian Blocks Divorce From Appearing on Reality Show
Kim Kardashian's worst state may have been documented a lot of times for her reality show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" in the past, but she refuses to let the camera capture them this time. The 31-year-old rejected the idea to have a divorce special on E! which planned to have it in two parts.
Sources told TMZ that Kim "did not want cameras to document the private, emotional moments behind her divorce." In fact, she said she doesn't want to shoot any footage for the reality show until the beginning of 2012. Her reason is, she does not want to exploit the "real" moments behind the divorce on TV.
E! decided to rerun Kim and Kris Humphries' two-part wedding right after she announced the divorce. The network's president Suzanne Kolb said at that time, "We are a topical network and this is a topic at the moment." A divorce announcement was added to the end of the special.
Even if Kim later shoot the reality show again, she won't allow anything related to the divorced to be aired on the show.
More Keeping Up with the Kardashians News
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower