Kim Kardashian Blocks Divorce From Appearing on Reality Show
Kim Kardashian's worst state may have been documented a lot of times for her reality show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" in the past, but she refuses to let the camera capture them this time. The 31-year-old rejected the idea to have a divorce special on E! which planned to have it in two parts.
Sources told TMZ that Kim "did not want cameras to document the private, emotional moments behind her divorce." In fact, she said she doesn't want to shoot any footage for the reality show until the beginning of 2012. Her reason is, she does not want to exploit the "real" moments behind the divorce on TV.
E! decided to rerun Kim and Kris Humphries' two-part wedding right after she announced the divorce. The network's president Suzanne Kolb said at that time, "We are a topical network and this is a topic at the moment." A divorce announcement was added to the end of the special.
Even if Kim later shoot the reality show again, she won't allow anything related to the divorced to be aired on the show.
More Keeping Up with the Kardashians News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic