Kim Kardashian Blocks Divorce From Appearing on Reality Show
Kim Kardashian's worst state may have been documented a lot of times for her reality show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" in the past, but she refuses to let the camera capture them this time. The 31-year-old rejected the idea to have a divorce special on E! which planned to have it in two parts.
Sources told TMZ that Kim "did not want cameras to document the private, emotional moments behind her divorce." In fact, she said she doesn't want to shoot any footage for the reality show until the beginning of 2012. Her reason is, she does not want to exploit the "real" moments behind the divorce on TV.
E! decided to rerun Kim and Kris Humphries' two-part wedding right after she announced the divorce. The network's president Suzanne Kolb said at that time, "We are a topical network and this is a topic at the moment." A divorce announcement was added to the end of the special.
Even if Kim later shoot the reality show again, she won't allow anything related to the divorced to be aired on the show.
More Keeping Up with the Kardashians News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding