Kim Kardashian Blocks Divorce From Appearing on Reality Show
Kim Kardashian's worst state may have been documented a lot of times for her reality show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" in the past, but she refuses to let the camera capture them this time. The 31-year-old rejected the idea to have a divorce special on E! which planned to have it in two parts.
Sources told TMZ that Kim "did not want cameras to document the private, emotional moments behind her divorce." In fact, she said she doesn't want to shoot any footage for the reality show until the beginning of 2012. Her reason is, she does not want to exploit the "real" moments behind the divorce on TV.
E! decided to rerun Kim and Kris Humphries' two-part wedding right after she announced the divorce. The network's president Suzanne Kolb said at that time, "We are a topical network and this is a topic at the moment." A divorce announcement was added to the end of the special.
Even if Kim later shoot the reality show again, she won't allow anything related to the divorced to be aired on the show.
More Keeping Up with the Kardashians News
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer