Kim Kardashian Blocks Divorce From Appearing on Reality Show
Kim Kardashian's worst state may have been documented a lot of times for her reality show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" in the past, but she refuses to let the camera capture them this time. The 31-year-old rejected the idea to have a divorce special on E! which planned to have it in two parts.
Sources told TMZ that Kim "did not want cameras to document the private, emotional moments behind her divorce." In fact, she said she doesn't want to shoot any footage for the reality show until the beginning of 2012. Her reason is, she does not want to exploit the "real" moments behind the divorce on TV.
E! decided to rerun Kim and Kris Humphries' two-part wedding right after she announced the divorce. The network's president Suzanne Kolb said at that time, "We are a topical network and this is a topic at the moment." A divorce announcement was added to the end of the special.
Even if Kim later shoot the reality show again, she won't allow anything related to the divorced to be aired on the show.
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof