'How I Met Your Mother' to Feature Robin's Kids
Next time when "How I Met Your Mother" jumps to the future, fans can see how Robin embraces motherhood. Sources have revealed that the show is currently casting for her children to be featured in a scene where she is chatting with her kids in the same format Josh Radnor's Ted and his kids have been seen.
Dishing on details of Robin's children, the sources tell E! Online that her son has blonde hair while her daughter is a brunette. The alleged color of the boy's locks leads to a speculation that Cobie Smulders' character ends up having babies with Neil Patrick Harris' Barney and living "happily ever after."
As it has been seen in early season 7 of "HIMYM", Barney is indeed getting married in the future, but his bride's face is never unveiled. So far, he is the only blonde man whom Robin has ever dated.
Currently, Barney is dating Nora while Robin is in a relationship with Kal Penn's Kevin. However, Penn recently hinted that his character may not stay for too much longer as he said, "I would imagine at some point it will not be all smooth sailing for me and Robin."
"Barney and Robin have long had a chemistry and have a whole backstory and history that probably won't be able to be ignored forever," the Kumar depicter in "A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas" explains what may tear the couple apart. "[Kevin] likes having a gang, but in the long-run, I think it will probably be unsuccessful for most people to really break into the core group of five."
- Ben Affleck 'Enjoys Being Single' After Divorcing Jennifer Garner
- Cashmere Cat Previews New Single 'Quit' Ft. Ariana Grande
- 'Scream' Season 3 to Get Makeover With New Cast and Location
- Drake Throws Shade at Jennifer Lopez While Staying at the Same Resort Shortly After Her Visit
- Stephen Colbert and Conan O'Brien Joke About Ivanka Trump Getting Booed in Germany
- Ewan McGregor Is in Talks to Star in Disney's 'Christopher Robin'
- Khloe Kardashian Hit With Lawsuit for Sharing Unlicensed Photo of Herself on Instagram
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Continue Their Love Affair With a Trip to Mall