'How I Met Your Mother' to Feature Robin's Kids
Next time when "How I Met Your Mother" jumps to the future, fans can see how Robin embraces motherhood. Sources have revealed that the show is currently casting for her children to be featured in a scene where she is chatting with her kids in the same format Josh Radnor's Ted and his kids have been seen.
Dishing on details of Robin's children, the sources tell E! Online that her son has blonde hair while her daughter is a brunette. The alleged color of the boy's locks leads to a speculation that Cobie Smulders' character ends up having babies with Neil Patrick Harris' Barney and living "happily ever after."
As it has been seen in early season 7 of "HIMYM", Barney is indeed getting married in the future, but his bride's face is never unveiled. So far, he is the only blonde man whom Robin has ever dated.
Currently, Barney is dating Nora while Robin is in a relationship with Kal Penn's Kevin. However, Penn recently hinted that his character may not stay for too much longer as he said, "I would imagine at some point it will not be all smooth sailing for me and Robin."
"Barney and Robin have long had a chemistry and have a whole backstory and history that probably won't be able to be ignored forever," the Kumar depicter in "A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas" explains what may tear the couple apart. "[Kevin] likes having a gang, but in the long-run, I think it will probably be unsuccessful for most people to really break into the core group of five."
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle