Lionsgate TV Developing 'Harold and Kumar' Animated Series
"Harold & Kumar" is going to branch out into the small screen. Having just released its third installment titled "A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas", the comedy film franchise is being developed into an animated series.
Sources say Lionsgate TV is currently shopping around the project and several cable networks, including Comedy Central and MTV, have shown interest. The company will co-produce the TV show with Mandate.
Several people working on the "Harold & Kumar" films will reportedly be involved in the animated series. Original scribes Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg are said to be on board to write and produce, while lead actors John Cho and Kal Penn may voice the characters in addition to serving as producers.
"A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas" opens wide in theaters across the nation starting November 4. In their latest adventure, Cho's Harold and Penn's Kumar reluctantly embark on another ill-advised journey through New York City to seek for a Christmas tree to replace the one belongs to Harold's father-in-law.
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!
- Watch Analeigh Tipton and Sofia Black D'Elia Battle Worm Flu Epidemic in 'Viral' Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Reportedly Pregnant Again With Ex Scott Disick's Baby
- 'Wayward Pines' 2.07 Preview: I Won't Surrender
- Get the Details of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Mid-Nuptial Agreement