Report: Ashanti to Replace Fergie in Black Eyed Peas
Weeks after Black Eyed Peas announced to take a break, rumor swirls on the web suggesting that Fergie (Stacy Ferguson) wants to leave the group. The report is brought to attention by MediaTakeOut which additionally claims that Ashanti will be recruited as a replacement.
"The group had been looking for a replacement for some time," a so-called top music industry exec informs the publication. It's furthermore rumored that "Ashanti was reportedly brought onto the group's World Tour -- as sort of an audition, to see if she could work with the band - and it worked out perfectly."
There hasn't been any word regarding the rumor, but Fergie is indeed looking forward to focusing more on her marriage life. "I'm excited for that," she told E! News earlier this week. "I have my footwear collection and my fragrance, my husband, football and many other things in my head." When asked about baby, she said, "Possibly!"
The wife of actor Josh Duhamel gets full support from fellow bandmate Taboo. In a separate interview with the New Times, he gushed, "We have to respect Ferg. Ferg is our sister. She definitely wants to have a family, and we're happy for her." He added, "You can't not respect people's wishes. As our sister, we have to give her space."
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour