Report: Ashanti to Replace Fergie in Black Eyed Peas
Weeks after Black Eyed Peas announced to take a break, rumor swirls on the web suggesting that Fergie (Stacy Ferguson) wants to leave the group. The report is brought to attention by MediaTakeOut which additionally claims that Ashanti will be recruited as a replacement.
"The group had been looking for a replacement for some time," a so-called top music industry exec informs the publication. It's furthermore rumored that "Ashanti was reportedly brought onto the group's World Tour -- as sort of an audition, to see if she could work with the band - and it worked out perfectly."
There hasn't been any word regarding the rumor, but Fergie is indeed looking forward to focusing more on her marriage life. "I'm excited for that," she told E! News earlier this week. "I have my footwear collection and my fragrance, my husband, football and many other things in my head." When asked about baby, she said, "Possibly!"
The wife of actor Josh Duhamel gets full support from fellow bandmate Taboo. In a separate interview with the New Times, he gushed, "We have to respect Ferg. Ferg is our sister. She definitely wants to have a family, and we're happy for her." He added, "You can't not respect people's wishes. As our sister, we have to give her space."
More Black Eyed Peas News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage