Report: Ashanti to Replace Fergie in Black Eyed Peas
Weeks after Black Eyed Peas announced to take a break, rumor swirls on the web suggesting that Fergie (Stacy Ferguson) wants to leave the group. The report is brought to attention by MediaTakeOut which additionally claims that Ashanti will be recruited as a replacement.
"The group had been looking for a replacement for some time," a so-called top music industry exec informs the publication. It's furthermore rumored that "Ashanti was reportedly brought onto the group's World Tour -- as sort of an audition, to see if she could work with the band - and it worked out perfectly."
There hasn't been any word regarding the rumor, but Fergie is indeed looking forward to focusing more on her marriage life. "I'm excited for that," she told E! News earlier this week. "I have my footwear collection and my fragrance, my husband, football and many other things in my head." When asked about baby, she said, "Possibly!"
The wife of actor Josh Duhamel gets full support from fellow bandmate Taboo. In a separate interview with the New Times, he gushed, "We have to respect Ferg. Ferg is our sister. She definitely wants to have a family, and we're happy for her." He added, "You can't not respect people's wishes. As our sister, we have to give her space."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake