Katy Perry Regrets the Past in 'One That Got Away' Video Teaser
Katy Perry gives the first look at her upcoming music video for single "The One That Got Away" in a form of short snippet. In it, the wife of British funnyman Russell Brand poses as an old lady who recalls the time when she's young and free. She remembers going through the ups and downs of a relationship with the man of her dreams.
"The past is like a handful of dust. It filters through your fingers, disappearing little by little," Katy is heard explaining her remorse while memories of her younger self flood through her mind. Stirring a cup of tea with her wrinkled hand, she added, "I wish for one day I could go back. In another life, I would do things differently."
The music video was filmed in early October. Starring Mexican movie star Diego Luna as Katy's lost love, the clip is going to be premiered in full on Friday, November 11.
"The One That Got Away" itself is taken from Katy's 2010 summer album "Teenage Dream". "I'm so pleased to select 'The One That Got Away' as my 6th single because this song shows a very different side of me that I haven't shown with my past singles on this record," she said.
More Katy Perry News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7