Katy Perry Regrets the Past in 'One That Got Away' Video Teaser
Katy Perry gives the first look at her upcoming music video for single "The One That Got Away" in a form of short snippet. In it, the wife of British funnyman Russell Brand poses as an old lady who recalls the time when she's young and free. She remembers going through the ups and downs of a relationship with the man of her dreams.
"The past is like a handful of dust. It filters through your fingers, disappearing little by little," Katy is heard explaining her remorse while memories of her younger self flood through her mind. Stirring a cup of tea with her wrinkled hand, she added, "I wish for one day I could go back. In another life, I would do things differently."
The music video was filmed in early October. Starring Mexican movie star Diego Luna as Katy's lost love, the clip is going to be premiered in full on Friday, November 11.
"The One That Got Away" itself is taken from Katy's 2010 summer album "Teenage Dream". "I'm so pleased to select 'The One That Got Away' as my 6th single because this song shows a very different side of me that I haven't shown with my past singles on this record," she said.
More Katy Perry News
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!
- Sara Sampaio Strips Down to Sheer Lingerie in Sultry New Slefie
- Drake Debuts New Song 'Signs' at Louis Vuitton's Paris Fashion Show
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer