LAPD: Selena Gomez Posed to Serious Killing Threat
Selena Gomez has every reason to be scared because her stalker poses "serious threat" of killing her. In a sworn declaration filed in court on Thursday, November 4, detective Jose Viramontes wrote that Thomas Brodnicki told him in an interview that he "reiterated that he had many conversations with God about killing Ms. Gomez."
Viramontes believed that Brodnicki's threats are credible. After all Brodnicki told a shrink that he wanted to kill Gomez and made it clear that he wasn't going home to Illinois until he met her. After the interview conducted on October 13, Viramontes declared that the crazed fan poses a "serious threat to Ms. Gomez."
Viramontes' testimony would back up a permanent restraining order against Brodnicki. The order was previously only temporary but had been extended to three years. A civil judge is hearing the case now and Brodnicki is scheduled to return to court November 16. Brodnicki, who pleaded not guilty yesterday, may stay behind bars for three years if convicted.
More Selena Gomez News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby