LAPD: Selena Gomez Posed to Serious Killing Threat
Selena Gomez has every reason to be scared because her stalker poses "serious threat" of killing her. In a sworn declaration filed in court on Thursday, November 4, detective Jose Viramontes wrote that Thomas Brodnicki told him in an interview that he "reiterated that he had many conversations with God about killing Ms. Gomez."
Viramontes believed that Brodnicki's threats are credible. After all Brodnicki told a shrink that he wanted to kill Gomez and made it clear that he wasn't going home to Illinois until he met her. After the interview conducted on October 13, Viramontes declared that the crazed fan poses a "serious threat to Ms. Gomez."
Viramontes' testimony would back up a permanent restraining order against Brodnicki. The order was previously only temporary but had been extended to three years. A civil judge is hearing the case now and Brodnicki is scheduled to return to court November 16. Brodnicki, who pleaded not guilty yesterday, may stay behind bars for three years if convicted.
More Selena Gomez News
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event