LAPD: Selena Gomez Posed to Serious Killing Threat
Selena Gomez has every reason to be scared because her stalker poses "serious threat" of killing her. In a sworn declaration filed in court on Thursday, November 4, detective Jose Viramontes wrote that Thomas Brodnicki told him in an interview that he "reiterated that he had many conversations with God about killing Ms. Gomez."
Viramontes believed that Brodnicki's threats are credible. After all Brodnicki told a shrink that he wanted to kill Gomez and made it clear that he wasn't going home to Illinois until he met her. After the interview conducted on October 13, Viramontes declared that the crazed fan poses a "serious threat to Ms. Gomez."
Viramontes' testimony would back up a permanent restraining order against Brodnicki. The order was previously only temporary but had been extended to three years. A civil judge is hearing the case now and Brodnicki is scheduled to return to court November 16. Brodnicki, who pleaded not guilty yesterday, may stay behind bars for three years if convicted.
More Selena Gomez News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie