LAPD: Selena Gomez Posed to Serious Killing Threat
Selena Gomez has every reason to be scared because her stalker poses "serious threat" of killing her. In a sworn declaration filed in court on Thursday, November 4, detective Jose Viramontes wrote that Thomas Brodnicki told him in an interview that he "reiterated that he had many conversations with God about killing Ms. Gomez."
Viramontes believed that Brodnicki's threats are credible. After all Brodnicki told a shrink that he wanted to kill Gomez and made it clear that he wasn't going home to Illinois until he met her. After the interview conducted on October 13, Viramontes declared that the crazed fan poses a "serious threat to Ms. Gomez."
Viramontes' testimony would back up a permanent restraining order against Brodnicki. The order was previously only temporary but had been extended to three years. A civil judge is hearing the case now and Brodnicki is scheduled to return to court November 16. Brodnicki, who pleaded not guilty yesterday, may stay behind bars for three years if convicted.
More Selena Gomez News
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights