LAPD: Selena Gomez Posed to Serious Killing Threat
Selena Gomez has every reason to be scared because her stalker poses "serious threat" of killing her. In a sworn declaration filed in court on Thursday, November 4, detective Jose Viramontes wrote that Thomas Brodnicki told him in an interview that he "reiterated that he had many conversations with God about killing Ms. Gomez."
Viramontes believed that Brodnicki's threats are credible. After all Brodnicki told a shrink that he wanted to kill Gomez and made it clear that he wasn't going home to Illinois until he met her. After the interview conducted on October 13, Viramontes declared that the crazed fan poses a "serious threat to Ms. Gomez."
Viramontes' testimony would back up a permanent restraining order against Brodnicki. The order was previously only temporary but had been extended to three years. A civil judge is hearing the case now and Brodnicki is scheduled to return to court November 16. Brodnicki, who pleaded not guilty yesterday, may stay behind bars for three years if convicted.
More Selena Gomez News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake