Lindsay Lohan Went to Playboy Shoot and Party Before Jail
Lindsay Lohan kept going with her routine five days before entering jail to begin serving her 30-day prison time. The actress stripped off for Playboy as part of their $1 million contact and then attended a party that night.
Lohan was first seen leaving The Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood where the photo shoot with the adult magazine took place. It was her second time shooting for Playboy because Hugh Hefner did not like the first one. Then later that night, Lohan was spotted at "J. Edgar" after party at the Roosevelt again.
The young star's must turn herself in to jail on Wednesday, November 9. After serving the jail time, the actress must continue her community service at the Los Angeles county morgue.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Bond 25': Yann Demange, Denis Villeneuve and David Mackenzie Are Frontrunners to Direct
- 'True Detective' Season 3 Nearing a Greenlight, Mahershala Ali Set to Star
- Selena Gomez Gets Kinky in 'Fetish' Music Video
- 'American Idol': Lionel Richie, Charlie Puth and Luke Bryan Are Eyed as New Judges
- Caitlyn Jenner, Lady GaGa, Seth Rogen and More Slam Donald Trump's Transgender Military Ban
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility