Lindsay Lohan Went to Playboy Shoot and Party Before Jail
Lindsay Lohan kept going with her routine five days before entering jail to begin serving her 30-day prison time. The actress stripped off for Playboy as part of their $1 million contact and then attended a party that night.
Lohan was first seen leaving The Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood where the photo shoot with the adult magazine took place. It was her second time shooting for Playboy because Hugh Hefner did not like the first one. Then later that night, Lohan was spotted at "J. Edgar" after party at the Roosevelt again.
The young star's must turn herself in to jail on Wednesday, November 9. After serving the jail time, the actress must continue her community service at the Los Angeles county morgue.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media