Lindsay Lohan Went to Playboy Shoot and Party Before Jail
Lindsay Lohan kept going with her routine five days before entering jail to begin serving her 30-day prison time. The actress stripped off for Playboy as part of their $1 million contact and then attended a party that night.
Lohan was first seen leaving The Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood where the photo shoot with the adult magazine took place. It was her second time shooting for Playboy because Hugh Hefner did not like the first one. Then later that night, Lohan was spotted at "J. Edgar" after party at the Roosevelt again.
The young star's must turn herself in to jail on Wednesday, November 9. After serving the jail time, the actress must continue her community service at the Los Angeles county morgue.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle