Lindsay Lohan Went to Playboy Shoot and Party Before Jail
Lindsay Lohan kept going with her routine five days before entering jail to begin serving her 30-day prison time. The actress stripped off for Playboy as part of their $1 million contact and then attended a party that night.
Lohan was first seen leaving The Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood where the photo shoot with the adult magazine took place. It was her second time shooting for Playboy because Hugh Hefner did not like the first one. Then later that night, Lohan was spotted at "J. Edgar" after party at the Roosevelt again.
The young star's must turn herself in to jail on Wednesday, November 9. After serving the jail time, the actress must continue her community service at the Los Angeles county morgue.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics