Lindsay Lohan Went to Playboy Shoot and Party Before Jail
Lindsay Lohan kept going with her routine five days before entering jail to begin serving her 30-day prison time. The actress stripped off for Playboy as part of their $1 million contact and then attended a party that night.
Lohan was first seen leaving The Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood where the photo shoot with the adult magazine took place. It was her second time shooting for Playboy because Hugh Hefner did not like the first one. Then later that night, Lohan was spotted at "J. Edgar" after party at the Roosevelt again.
The young star's must turn herself in to jail on Wednesday, November 9. After serving the jail time, the actress must continue her community service at the Los Angeles county morgue.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'