Justin Bieber Finally Talks About Baby Drama in Person
Justin Bieber finally talks about the baby mama drama in person. The 17-year-old singer appeared on "Today" on Friday, November 4 morning not only to perform songs from his upcoming Christmas album "Under the Mistletoe" but also talk to Matt Lauer about the truth.
"I'd just like to say basically that none of those allegations are true," Bieber said after tweeting the same thing few days ago. "I know that I'm going to be a target, but I'm never going to be a victim." He added, "It's crazy, every night after the show I've gone right from the stage right to my car, so it's crazy that some people want to make up such false allegations. To set the record straight, none of it is true."
20-year-old woman named Mariah Yeater claimed in a lawsuit that she had unprotected sex with Bieber on the backstage of his Los Angeles show. She gave birth to a baby boy three months ago, naming Bieber as the father. Lauer asked, "Do you know this woman? Her name is Mariah Yeater?" and Bieber replied, "Never met the woman."
More Justin Bieber News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert