Justin Bieber Finally Talks About Baby Drama in Person
Justin Bieber finally talks about the baby mama drama in person. The 17-year-old singer appeared on "Today" on Friday, November 4 morning not only to perform songs from his upcoming Christmas album "Under the Mistletoe" but also talk to Matt Lauer about the truth.
"I'd just like to say basically that none of those allegations are true," Bieber said after tweeting the same thing few days ago. "I know that I'm going to be a target, but I'm never going to be a victim." He added, "It's crazy, every night after the show I've gone right from the stage right to my car, so it's crazy that some people want to make up such false allegations. To set the record straight, none of it is true."
20-year-old woman named Mariah Yeater claimed in a lawsuit that she had unprotected sex with Bieber on the backstage of his Los Angeles show. She gave birth to a baby boy three months ago, naming Bieber as the father. Lauer asked, "Do you know this woman? Her name is Mariah Yeater?" and Bieber replied, "Never met the woman."
More Justin Bieber News
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms