Justin Bieber Finally Talks About Baby Drama in Person
Justin Bieber finally talks about the baby mama drama in person. The 17-year-old singer appeared on "Today" on Friday, November 4 morning not only to perform songs from his upcoming Christmas album "Under the Mistletoe" but also talk to Matt Lauer about the truth.
"I'd just like to say basically that none of those allegations are true," Bieber said after tweeting the same thing few days ago. "I know that I'm going to be a target, but I'm never going to be a victim." He added, "It's crazy, every night after the show I've gone right from the stage right to my car, so it's crazy that some people want to make up such false allegations. To set the record straight, none of it is true."
20-year-old woman named Mariah Yeater claimed in a lawsuit that she had unprotected sex with Bieber on the backstage of his Los Angeles show. She gave birth to a baby boy three months ago, naming Bieber as the father. Lauer asked, "Do you know this woman? Her name is Mariah Yeater?" and Bieber replied, "Never met the woman."
More Justin Bieber News
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'