New 'Breaking Dawn I' Clip: Bella Gets Special Gift on Her Wedding Day
A new look at Bella's pre-wedding scene has been teased in a fresh clip of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I". A courtesy of MTV, the new clip opens with a scene in which bride-to-be Bella prepares herself for her special day in a dressing room together with Alice and Rosalie.
She then gets a visit from her parents, Charlie and Renee, just before walking down the aisle. Charlie and Renee then present Bella with a jewel-encrusted decorative hair comb. "It was Grandma Swan's," Charlie tells her daughter of the comb. Looking happy with the gift, Bella asks Alice to help her put it on her hair.
In "Breaking Dawn Part I", the newfound married bliss of Bella and vampire Edward is cut short when a series of betrayal and misfortune threatens to destroy their world. Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson return as Bella and Edward respectively, while Taylor Lautner reprises his role as Jacob.
Directed by Bill Condon, the highly anticipated movie is set to hit U.S. theaters on November 18. Meanwhile, its follow-up "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" will be released on November 16, 2012.
On Thursday, November 3, Kristen, Rob and Taylor were honored with an imprint ceremony at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, California. The "Twilight Saga" trio had their hand and footprints immortalized in cement during the Hollywood's Walk of Fame ceremony.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby