'Pretty Little Liars' to Return With New Slot, Paired With 'Lying Game'
"Pretty Little Liars" will return on ABC Family with a new slot. The network has announced that the show's second season, which debuted last June, will be back with new episodes on Monday, January 2, 2012 at 8/7c.
While it served as a lead-in to rookie "The Nine Lives of Chloe King" throughout the summer, "Liars" will now be paired with another newbie "The Lying Game" which will also return on the same day as "Liars" at 9/8c. "Chloe King" itself has been canceled by the network, while "Lying Game" has received an order of 12 additional episodes.
Also to return in early next year is "Switched at Birth". The summer hit will occupy a new slot of Tuesdays, 8/7c starting on January 3, 2012. It will be followed with the series debut of "Jane by Design" at 9/8c.
Meanwhile, "The Secret Life of the American Teenager" and "Make It or Break It" are scheduled to return with new episodes in early spring 2012.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video