'Pretty Little Liars' to Return With New Slot, Paired With 'Lying Game'
"Pretty Little Liars" will return on ABC Family with a new slot. The network has announced that the show's second season, which debuted last June, will be back with new episodes on Monday, January 2, 2012 at 8/7c.
While it served as a lead-in to rookie "The Nine Lives of Chloe King" throughout the summer, "Liars" will now be paired with another newbie "The Lying Game" which will also return on the same day as "Liars" at 9/8c. "Chloe King" itself has been canceled by the network, while "Lying Game" has received an order of 12 additional episodes.
Also to return in early next year is "Switched at Birth". The summer hit will occupy a new slot of Tuesdays, 8/7c starting on January 3, 2012. It will be followed with the series debut of "Jane by Design" at 9/8c.
Meanwhile, "The Secret Life of the American Teenager" and "Make It or Break It" are scheduled to return with new episodes in early spring 2012.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke