'Pretty Little Liars' to Return With New Slot, Paired With 'Lying Game'
"Pretty Little Liars" will return on ABC Family with a new slot. The network has announced that the show's second season, which debuted last June, will be back with new episodes on Monday, January 2, 2012 at 8/7c.
While it served as a lead-in to rookie "The Nine Lives of Chloe King" throughout the summer, "Liars" will now be paired with another newbie "The Lying Game" which will also return on the same day as "Liars" at 9/8c. "Chloe King" itself has been canceled by the network, while "Lying Game" has received an order of 12 additional episodes.
Also to return in early next year is "Switched at Birth". The summer hit will occupy a new slot of Tuesdays, 8/7c starting on January 3, 2012. It will be followed with the series debut of "Jane by Design" at 9/8c.
Meanwhile, "The Secret Life of the American Teenager" and "Make It or Break It" are scheduled to return with new episodes in early spring 2012.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle
- Ben Affleck 'Enjoys Being Single' After Divorcing Jennifer Garner
- Cashmere Cat Previews New Single 'Quit' Ft. Ariana Grande
- 'Scream' Season 3 to Get Makeover With New Cast and Location
- Drake Throws Shade at Jennifer Lopez While Staying at the Same Resort Shortly After Her Visit
- Stephen Colbert and Conan O'Brien Joke About Ivanka Trump Getting Booed in Germany
- Ewan McGregor Is in Talks to Star in Disney's 'Christopher Robin'
- Khloe Kardashian Hit With Lawsuit for Sharing Unlicensed Photo of Herself on Instagram