'Pretty Little Liars' to Return With New Slot, Paired With 'Lying Game'
"Pretty Little Liars" will return on ABC Family with a new slot. The network has announced that the show's second season, which debuted last June, will be back with new episodes on Monday, January 2, 2012 at 8/7c.
While it served as a lead-in to rookie "The Nine Lives of Chloe King" throughout the summer, "Liars" will now be paired with another newbie "The Lying Game" which will also return on the same day as "Liars" at 9/8c. "Chloe King" itself has been canceled by the network, while "Lying Game" has received an order of 12 additional episodes.
Also to return in early next year is "Switched at Birth". The summer hit will occupy a new slot of Tuesdays, 8/7c starting on January 3, 2012. It will be followed with the series debut of "Jane by Design" at 9/8c.
Meanwhile, "The Secret Life of the American Teenager" and "Make It or Break It" are scheduled to return with new episodes in early spring 2012.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards