'Pretty Little Liars' to Return With New Slot, Paired With 'Lying Game'
"Pretty Little Liars" will return on ABC Family with a new slot. The network has announced that the show's second season, which debuted last June, will be back with new episodes on Monday, January 2, 2012 at 8/7c.
While it served as a lead-in to rookie "The Nine Lives of Chloe King" throughout the summer, "Liars" will now be paired with another newbie "The Lying Game" which will also return on the same day as "Liars" at 9/8c. "Chloe King" itself has been canceled by the network, while "Lying Game" has received an order of 12 additional episodes.
Also to return in early next year is "Switched at Birth". The summer hit will occupy a new slot of Tuesdays, 8/7c starting on January 3, 2012. It will be followed with the series debut of "Jane by Design" at 9/8c.
Meanwhile, "The Secret Life of the American Teenager" and "Make It or Break It" are scheduled to return with new episodes in early spring 2012.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones