Kate Gosselin Explains Photo of Son Playing Under Family Van
Kate Gosselin isn't letting one false report smear her name. After Radar Online brought up a photo of her son crawling underneath her van along with a story suggesting that she remained in the driver's seat when it happened, the former "Kate Plus 8" star took to Twitter to set the record straight.
"Re stupid article: it was on Tuesday," clarified the 36-year-old as opposing the gossip site's claim that the incident happened on Thursday, November 3. She went on to note, "&kind Collin offered w my permission2retrieve Hannah's dropped h2o bottle." She ended her tweet by writing, "Typical tab tale; no facts!"
Earlier, Radar Online put out a photo of Kate's seven-year-old son crawling under the minibus with his head behind the right front wheel. Along with it, the gossip site reported that the mother of eight outraged a child safety group for letting the boy climb beneath a family-size van unsupervised after he got off the school bus.
"A minivan is a 3000-pound lethal weapon and having children crawling around it is not prudent," KidsAndCars.org president and founder Janette Fennell was quoted as saying. "She should have gotten out of the car to supervise them, especially when you have that many children."
"Kids tend to put themselves in harms way in an instant. You should never leave children unattended in or around motor vehicles. Even if they are all capable of getting themselves into the van and getting buckled up, children at that age are unpredictable," said Janette before adding, "She is blessed she didn't run him over."
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism