Premiere Date, New Poster and More Footage of 'Spartacus: Vengeance'
Starz has announced a premiere date for "Spartacus: Vengeance". After it wrapped up the first season in April 2010, the fantasy drama series will return on Friday, January 27 at 10 P.M. with Liam McIntyre now starring as the title character.
The story begins several weeks after the end of the first season, which was called "Spartacus: Blood and Sand", where Spartacus led a rampage at the House of Batiatus. In the new season, Capua is in an uproar and the gladiators are on the run.
Further teasing the return of "Spartacus", Starz has debuted a fresh poster and a brand new promo video. The one-sheet which makes its way out via Entertainment Weekly sees Spartacus looking fierce with blood splashes on his body.
Meanwhile, the video which is titled "Brotherhood" includes commentaries by the cast, including McIntyre who says his character is going to embrace leadership and be responsible for a lot of lives. It also shares new footage which teases an issue that threatens to tear apart the rebels.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'