Premiere Date, New Poster and More Footage of 'Spartacus: Vengeance'
Starz has announced a premiere date for "Spartacus: Vengeance". After it wrapped up the first season in April 2010, the fantasy drama series will return on Friday, January 27 at 10 P.M. with Liam McIntyre now starring as the title character.
The story begins several weeks after the end of the first season, which was called "Spartacus: Blood and Sand", where Spartacus led a rampage at the House of Batiatus. In the new season, Capua is in an uproar and the gladiators are on the run.
Further teasing the return of "Spartacus", Starz has debuted a fresh poster and a brand new promo video. The one-sheet which makes its way out via Entertainment Weekly sees Spartacus looking fierce with blood splashes on his body.
Meanwhile, the video which is titled "Brotherhood" includes commentaries by the cast, including McIntyre who says his character is going to embrace leadership and be responsible for a lot of lives. It also shares new footage which teases an issue that threatens to tear apart the rebels.
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans