Premiere Date, New Poster and More Footage of 'Spartacus: Vengeance'
Starz has announced a premiere date for "Spartacus: Vengeance". After it wrapped up the first season in April 2010, the fantasy drama series will return on Friday, January 27 at 10 P.M. with Liam McIntyre now starring as the title character.
The story begins several weeks after the end of the first season, which was called "Spartacus: Blood and Sand", where Spartacus led a rampage at the House of Batiatus. In the new season, Capua is in an uproar and the gladiators are on the run.
Further teasing the return of "Spartacus", Starz has debuted a fresh poster and a brand new promo video. The one-sheet which makes its way out via Entertainment Weekly sees Spartacus looking fierce with blood splashes on his body.
Meanwhile, the video which is titled "Brotherhood" includes commentaries by the cast, including McIntyre who says his character is going to embrace leadership and be responsible for a lot of lives. It also shares new footage which teases an issue that threatens to tear apart the rebels.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off