'Vampire Diaries' 3.09 Preview: Klaus Takes Center Stage on Homecoming
In the next episode of "The Vampire Diaries", Klaus will ruin another party in the Mystic Falls. After interrupting a traditional Senior Prank Night, the oldest of vampires will crash the Homecoming celebration by taking over the mic on the stage to put his latest plan into action.
Also on the night of the Homecoming dance, Rebekah opens up to Elena about why the evening is so important to her, leaving Elena with conflicting emotions. Tyler is showing strange behavior throughout the celebration, making both Caroline and Matt shocked.
Meanwhile, determined to outsmart Klaus, Damon enters into a dangerous partnership which leads to a terrifying turn of events.
Titled "Homecoming", the midseason finale of "Vampire Diaries" will air Thursday, November 10 at 8/7c on The CW. The show will later go on a hiatus before returning on January 5, 2012.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Fragile Yoko Ono Is Hoping to See John Lennon in Heaven
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?