'Vampire Diaries' 3.09 Preview: Klaus Takes Center Stage on Homecoming
In the next episode of "The Vampire Diaries", Klaus will ruin another party in the Mystic Falls. After interrupting a traditional Senior Prank Night, the oldest of vampires will crash the Homecoming celebration by taking over the mic on the stage to put his latest plan into action.
Also on the night of the Homecoming dance, Rebekah opens up to Elena about why the evening is so important to her, leaving Elena with conflicting emotions. Tyler is showing strange behavior throughout the celebration, making both Caroline and Matt shocked.
Meanwhile, determined to outsmart Klaus, Damon enters into a dangerous partnership which leads to a terrifying turn of events.
Titled "Homecoming", the midseason finale of "Vampire Diaries" will air Thursday, November 10 at 8/7c on The CW. The show will later go on a hiatus before returning on January 5, 2012.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'