'Vampire Diaries' 3.09 Preview: Klaus Takes Center Stage on Homecoming
In the next episode of "The Vampire Diaries", Klaus will ruin another party in the Mystic Falls. After interrupting a traditional Senior Prank Night, the oldest of vampires will crash the Homecoming celebration by taking over the mic on the stage to put his latest plan into action.
Also on the night of the Homecoming dance, Rebekah opens up to Elena about why the evening is so important to her, leaving Elena with conflicting emotions. Tyler is showing strange behavior throughout the celebration, making both Caroline and Matt shocked.
Meanwhile, determined to outsmart Klaus, Damon enters into a dangerous partnership which leads to a terrifying turn of events.
Titled "Homecoming", the midseason finale of "Vampire Diaries" will air Thursday, November 10 at 8/7c on The CW. The show will later go on a hiatus before returning on January 5, 2012.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics