'Vampire Diaries' 3.09 Preview: Klaus Takes Center Stage on Homecoming
In the next episode of "The Vampire Diaries", Klaus will ruin another party in the Mystic Falls. After interrupting a traditional Senior Prank Night, the oldest of vampires will crash the Homecoming celebration by taking over the mic on the stage to put his latest plan into action.
Also on the night of the Homecoming dance, Rebekah opens up to Elena about why the evening is so important to her, leaving Elena with conflicting emotions. Tyler is showing strange behavior throughout the celebration, making both Caroline and Matt shocked.
Meanwhile, determined to outsmart Klaus, Damon enters into a dangerous partnership which leads to a terrifying turn of events.
Titled "Homecoming", the midseason finale of "Vampire Diaries" will air Thursday, November 10 at 8/7c on The CW. The show will later go on a hiatus before returning on January 5, 2012.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift