'Vampire Diaries' 3.09 Preview: Klaus Takes Center Stage on Homecoming
In the next episode of "The Vampire Diaries", Klaus will ruin another party in the Mystic Falls. After interrupting a traditional Senior Prank Night, the oldest of vampires will crash the Homecoming celebration by taking over the mic on the stage to put his latest plan into action.
Also on the night of the Homecoming dance, Rebekah opens up to Elena about why the evening is so important to her, leaving Elena with conflicting emotions. Tyler is showing strange behavior throughout the celebration, making both Caroline and Matt shocked.
Meanwhile, determined to outsmart Klaus, Damon enters into a dangerous partnership which leads to a terrifying turn of events.
Titled "Homecoming", the midseason finale of "Vampire Diaries" will air Thursday, November 10 at 8/7c on The CW. The show will later go on a hiatus before returning on January 5, 2012.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off