Sugarland, Lupe Fiasco, Ludacris Tapped for Grammy Noms Concert
More names are revealed as the performers of "Grammy Nominations Concert Live!!" which will air November 30 at 10 P.M. ET/PT on CBS. Sugarland, Lupe Fiasco and Ludacris have joined Lady GaGa, and Jason Aldean in the list.
The press release also said that the show will announce nominations in several categories as well as feature performances by past Grammy winners and/or nominees. One particular act would be "a special, live announcement from a truly iconic group regarding their historic band reunion."
The 54th Grammy Awards will take place February 12 and air live from the Staples Center in Los Angeles at 8 P.M. ET/PT on CBS. LL Cool J serves not only the host but also the producer. This concert special marks the fourth time nominations for the annual GRAMMY Awards will be announced live on primetime television.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones