Sugarland, Lupe Fiasco, Ludacris Tapped for Grammy Noms Concert
More names are revealed as the performers of "Grammy Nominations Concert Live!!" which will air November 30 at 10 P.M. ET/PT on CBS. Sugarland, Lupe Fiasco and Ludacris have joined Lady GaGa, and Jason Aldean in the list.
The press release also said that the show will announce nominations in several categories as well as feature performances by past Grammy winners and/or nominees. One particular act would be "a special, live announcement from a truly iconic group regarding their historic band reunion."
The 54th Grammy Awards will take place February 12 and air live from the Staples Center in Los Angeles at 8 P.M. ET/PT on CBS. LL Cool J serves not only the host but also the producer. This concert special marks the fourth time nominations for the annual GRAMMY Awards will be announced live on primetime television.
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them