Sugarland, Lupe Fiasco, Ludacris Tapped for Grammy Noms Concert
More names are revealed as the performers of "Grammy Nominations Concert Live!!" which will air November 30 at 10 P.M. ET/PT on CBS. Sugarland, Lupe Fiasco and Ludacris have joined Lady GaGa, and Jason Aldean in the list.
The press release also said that the show will announce nominations in several categories as well as feature performances by past Grammy winners and/or nominees. One particular act would be "a special, live announcement from a truly iconic group regarding their historic band reunion."
The 54th Grammy Awards will take place February 12 and air live from the Staples Center in Los Angeles at 8 P.M. ET/PT on CBS. LL Cool J serves not only the host but also the producer. This concert special marks the fourth time nominations for the annual GRAMMY Awards will be announced live on primetime television.
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set