Justin Bieber's Paternity Suit Spoofed by Jimmy Fallon
While Justin Bieber is combating the claim that he has fathered a baby, Jimmy Fallon made use of the controversy to create a spoof for his late night show. The host was dressed as the pop star, doing an impersonation and performing an altered version of Bieber's "Baby".
In his song "(It's Not My) Baby", Fallon sang, "You said we did it, and I'm a dad. My lawyer's tripping, 'cause this looks bad. You only said this to get my cash. Now Selena Gomez is going to kick my a**. It's not my baby, baby, baby. Oh-oh, it's not my baby, baby, baby."
Maria Yeater filed for a paternity suit against the 17-year-old singer, claiming they had unprotected sex at the backstage of his Los Angeles concert in October 2010. Yeater gave birth to a son named Tristyn Anthony Markhouse Yeater three months ago but she said she had been trying to get in touch with Bieber since she fell pregnant. The 20-year-old girl wants Bieber to take paternity test.
Fallon sang further in his spoof, "You said I didn't use protection, I only lasted 30 seconds. But that's not true. No that's a lie. It was totally more like 45." Fallon, who also broke out to a dance routine, sang further, "Her claims I deny flatly. I ain't that baby's daddy."
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism