Song Snippet of Haley Reinhart and Casey Abrams' 'Baby It's Cold Outside'
Haley Reinhart and Casey Abrams, who earlier this year wowed the audience of "American Idol" season 10 with their duet "Moanin' ", have just reunited for a jazzy Christmas tune. Covering yuletide classic "Baby It's Cold Outside", they serenade each other by cooing sweet lyrics.
The brand new song is going to be made available for download on November 21, just in time for the holiday. While waiting for the digital release, fans can take a peek at what to expect from the song by listening to its snippet which is obtained from EW.
Commenting about their latest duet, Casey said the song "reminds you of the fireplace." The 20-year-old singer, who finished in sixth place on the singing competition, described the track as a "straight up a jazz standard" with "no four-on-the-floor bass drum."
Haley herself is currently hard at work in studio to finish her debut album. The 21-year-old singer/songwriter works on materials which lean into "soul and R&B mixed, with some jazziness." She adds, "You can hear the retro-ness, but it definitely has a modern twist."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent