Song Snippet of Haley Reinhart and Casey Abrams' 'Baby It's Cold Outside'
Haley Reinhart and Casey Abrams, who earlier this year wowed the audience of "American Idol" season 10 with their duet "Moanin' ", have just reunited for a jazzy Christmas tune. Covering yuletide classic "Baby It's Cold Outside", they serenade each other by cooing sweet lyrics.
The brand new song is going to be made available for download on November 21, just in time for the holiday. While waiting for the digital release, fans can take a peek at what to expect from the song by listening to its snippet which is obtained from EW.
Commenting about their latest duet, Casey said the song "reminds you of the fireplace." The 20-year-old singer, who finished in sixth place on the singing competition, described the track as a "straight up a jazz standard" with "no four-on-the-floor bass drum."
Haley herself is currently hard at work in studio to finish her debut album. The 21-year-old singer/songwriter works on materials which lean into "soul and R&B mixed, with some jazziness." She adds, "You can hear the retro-ness, but it definitely has a modern twist."
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle