Song Snippet of Haley Reinhart and Casey Abrams' 'Baby It's Cold Outside'
Haley Reinhart and Casey Abrams, who earlier this year wowed the audience of "American Idol" season 10 with their duet "Moanin' ", have just reunited for a jazzy Christmas tune. Covering yuletide classic "Baby It's Cold Outside", they serenade each other by cooing sweet lyrics.
The brand new song is going to be made available for download on November 21, just in time for the holiday. While waiting for the digital release, fans can take a peek at what to expect from the song by listening to its snippet which is obtained from EW.
Commenting about their latest duet, Casey said the song "reminds you of the fireplace." The 20-year-old singer, who finished in sixth place on the singing competition, described the track as a "straight up a jazz standard" with "no four-on-the-floor bass drum."
Haley herself is currently hard at work in studio to finish her debut album. The 21-year-old singer/songwriter works on materials which lean into "soul and R&B mixed, with some jazziness." She adds, "You can hear the retro-ness, but it definitely has a modern twist."
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie