Stanley Tucci Is Engaged to Emily Blunt's Sister
Stanley Tucci is one step closer to be Emily Blunt's brother-in-law. Us Weekly reported that the 50-year-old actor, who portrays Caesar Flickerman in "The Hunger Games", has reportedly got engaged to Felicity, the sister of "The Adjustment Bureau" actress.
A source said that Stanley, whose first wife lost her battle with cancer in April 2009, is "very happy" with Felicity, who works at a London literary agency. "It hasn't been easy for him getting into a new relationship," the source added, "but Felicity is a lovely person and very warm and comforting."
On how the two got to know each other, the source said it was Emily who set them up after she and Stanley worked together in "The Devil Wears Prada". "Emily loved Stanley on the set of 'Devil', and just thought they would hit it off, so she set them up," spilled the source before adding that the actor has been making frequent visits to London to spend time with Felicity.
Stanley reportedly introduced Felicity as his fiancee at the afterparty for "Rampart" last Tuesday, November 1 night. An observer said that the pair "looked completely content together". The event held at Mondrian Soho in downtown New York City was also attended by Billy Crudup, director Abel Ferrara and Ben Stiller and his wife Christine Taylor.
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo