Stanley Tucci Is Engaged to Emily Blunt's Sister
Stanley Tucci is one step closer to be Emily Blunt's brother-in-law. Us Weekly reported that the 50-year-old actor, who portrays Caesar Flickerman in "The Hunger Games", has reportedly got engaged to Felicity, the sister of "The Adjustment Bureau" actress.
A source said that Stanley, whose first wife lost her battle with cancer in April 2009, is "very happy" with Felicity, who works at a London literary agency. "It hasn't been easy for him getting into a new relationship," the source added, "but Felicity is a lovely person and very warm and comforting."
On how the two got to know each other, the source said it was Emily who set them up after she and Stanley worked together in "The Devil Wears Prada". "Emily loved Stanley on the set of 'Devil', and just thought they would hit it off, so she set them up," spilled the source before adding that the actor has been making frequent visits to London to spend time with Felicity.
Stanley reportedly introduced Felicity as his fiancee at the afterparty for "Rampart" last Tuesday, November 1 night. An observer said that the pair "looked completely content together". The event held at Mondrian Soho in downtown New York City was also attended by Billy Crudup, director Abel Ferrara and Ben Stiller and his wife Christine Taylor.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame