Stanley Tucci Is Engaged to Emily Blunt's Sister
Stanley Tucci is one step closer to be Emily Blunt's brother-in-law. Us Weekly reported that the 50-year-old actor, who portrays Caesar Flickerman in "The Hunger Games", has reportedly got engaged to Felicity, the sister of "The Adjustment Bureau" actress.
A source said that Stanley, whose first wife lost her battle with cancer in April 2009, is "very happy" with Felicity, who works at a London literary agency. "It hasn't been easy for him getting into a new relationship," the source added, "but Felicity is a lovely person and very warm and comforting."
On how the two got to know each other, the source said it was Emily who set them up after she and Stanley worked together in "The Devil Wears Prada". "Emily loved Stanley on the set of 'Devil', and just thought they would hit it off, so she set them up," spilled the source before adding that the actor has been making frequent visits to London to spend time with Felicity.
Stanley reportedly introduced Felicity as his fiancee at the afterparty for "Rampart" last Tuesday, November 1 night. An observer said that the pair "looked completely content together". The event held at Mondrian Soho in downtown New York City was also attended by Billy Crudup, director Abel Ferrara and Ben Stiller and his wife Christine Taylor.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones