Stanley Tucci Is Engaged to Emily Blunt's Sister
Stanley Tucci is one step closer to be Emily Blunt's brother-in-law. Us Weekly reported that the 50-year-old actor, who portrays Caesar Flickerman in "The Hunger Games", has reportedly got engaged to Felicity, the sister of "The Adjustment Bureau" actress.
A source said that Stanley, whose first wife lost her battle with cancer in April 2009, is "very happy" with Felicity, who works at a London literary agency. "It hasn't been easy for him getting into a new relationship," the source added, "but Felicity is a lovely person and very warm and comforting."
On how the two got to know each other, the source said it was Emily who set them up after she and Stanley worked together in "The Devil Wears Prada". "Emily loved Stanley on the set of 'Devil', and just thought they would hit it off, so she set them up," spilled the source before adding that the actor has been making frequent visits to London to spend time with Felicity.
Stanley reportedly introduced Felicity as his fiancee at the afterparty for "Rampart" last Tuesday, November 1 night. An observer said that the pair "looked completely content together". The event held at Mondrian Soho in downtown New York City was also attended by Billy Crudup, director Abel Ferrara and Ben Stiller and his wife Christine Taylor.
- Officially Back On? Kylie Jenner Tags Tyga on Her Booty In This Instagram Photo
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?