Stanley Tucci Is Engaged to Emily Blunt's Sister
Stanley Tucci is one step closer to be Emily Blunt's brother-in-law. Us Weekly reported that the 50-year-old actor, who portrays Caesar Flickerman in "The Hunger Games", has reportedly got engaged to Felicity, the sister of "The Adjustment Bureau" actress.
A source said that Stanley, whose first wife lost her battle with cancer in April 2009, is "very happy" with Felicity, who works at a London literary agency. "It hasn't been easy for him getting into a new relationship," the source added, "but Felicity is a lovely person and very warm and comforting."
On how the two got to know each other, the source said it was Emily who set them up after she and Stanley worked together in "The Devil Wears Prada". "Emily loved Stanley on the set of 'Devil', and just thought they would hit it off, so she set them up," spilled the source before adding that the actor has been making frequent visits to London to spend time with Felicity.
Stanley reportedly introduced Felicity as his fiancee at the afterparty for "Rampart" last Tuesday, November 1 night. An observer said that the pair "looked completely content together". The event held at Mondrian Soho in downtown New York City was also attended by Billy Crudup, director Abel Ferrara and Ben Stiller and his wife Christine Taylor.
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors