Amy Winehouse's Song 'Like Smoke' Ft. Nas Comes Out in Full
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 703
One of the songs from Amy Winehouse's upcoming posthumous album "Lioness: Hidden Treasures" has been unleashed. Titled "Like Smoke", the soulful ballad features "Nasty" rapper Nas and comes from the production hand of top-notch music maker Salaam Remi.
"I never wanted you to be my man/ I just need your company/ Don't wanna get dependent on your time," the British jazz singer opens the never-before-heard song. Halfway through, Nas takes it over by spitting, "I be out in London, Camden, hunting for the answers why the God take away the homie."
Both Winehouse and Nas were born on September 14. The two reportedly planned a dual birthday party before she was found dead in her Camden, north London home on July 23 due to alcohol poisoning.
"Lioness: Hidden Treasures" is set to be made available for release across the United States on December 5. Beside featuring Nas, the album also contains Amy's duet with Tony Bennett in "Body and Soul" which they recorded for "Tony Bennett: Duets II".
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'