Amy Winehouse's Song 'Like Smoke' Ft. Nas Comes Out in Full
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 702
One of the songs from Amy Winehouse's upcoming posthumous album "Lioness: Hidden Treasures" has been unleashed. Titled "Like Smoke", the soulful ballad features "Nasty" rapper Nas and comes from the production hand of top-notch music maker Salaam Remi.
"I never wanted you to be my man/ I just need your company/ Don't wanna get dependent on your time," the British jazz singer opens the never-before-heard song. Halfway through, Nas takes it over by spitting, "I be out in London, Camden, hunting for the answers why the God take away the homie."
Both Winehouse and Nas were born on September 14. The two reportedly planned a dual birthday party before she was found dead in her Camden, north London home on July 23 due to alcohol poisoning.
"Lioness: Hidden Treasures" is set to be made available for release across the United States on December 5. Beside featuring Nas, the album also contains Amy's duet with Tony Bennett in "Body and Soul" which they recorded for "Tony Bennett: Duets II".
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role