Amy Winehouse's Song 'Like Smoke' Ft. Nas Comes Out in Full
One of the songs from Amy Winehouse's upcoming posthumous album "Lioness: Hidden Treasures" has been unleashed. Titled "Like Smoke", the soulful ballad features "Nasty" rapper Nas and comes from the production hand of top-notch music maker Salaam Remi.
"I never wanted you to be my man/ I just need your company/ Don't wanna get dependent on your time," the British jazz singer opens the never-before-heard song. Halfway through, Nas takes it over by spitting, "I be out in London, Camden, hunting for the answers why the God take away the homie."
Both Winehouse and Nas were born on September 14. The two reportedly planned a dual birthday party before she was found dead in her Camden, north London home on July 23 due to alcohol poisoning.
"Lioness: Hidden Treasures" is set to be made available for release across the United States on December 5. Beside featuring Nas, the album also contains Amy's duet with Tony Bennett in "Body and Soul" which they recorded for "Tony Bennett: Duets II".
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection