'21 Jump Street' Red Band Trailer: Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum Get High
A red band trailer for "21 Jump Street" has made its way out onto the web. The brand new promo video for the action comedy film features multiple hilarious R-rated scenes and show Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum's chemistry as two potty-mouthed buddies, Schmidt and Jenko, who go undercover as high school students.
In the action comedy based on Johnny Depp's 1980s TV series, Schmidt and Jenko are more than ready to leave their adolescent problems behind. Joining the police force and the secret Jump Street unit, they use their youthful appearances to go undercover in a local high school.
As they trade in their guns and badges for backpacks, the unlikely pair risk their lives to investigate a violent and dangerous drug ring. But they find that high school is nothing like they left it just a few years earlier and neither expects that they will have to confront the terror and anxiety of being a teenager again and all the issues they thought they had left behind.
Directed by Phil Lord and Chris Miller, "21 Jump Street" is scheduled to arrive in theaters across the U.S. on March 16, 2012. Joining Hill and Tatum in the cast ensemble are Brie Larson, rapper Ice Cube, Ellie Kemper and Dave Franco with Depp making a cameo appearance. Hill also pens the script along with Michael Bacall.
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?