'21 Jump Street' Red Band Trailer: Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum Get High
A red band trailer for "21 Jump Street" has made its way out onto the web. The brand new promo video for the action comedy film features multiple hilarious R-rated scenes and show Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum's chemistry as two potty-mouthed buddies, Schmidt and Jenko, who go undercover as high school students.
In the action comedy based on Johnny Depp's 1980s TV series, Schmidt and Jenko are more than ready to leave their adolescent problems behind. Joining the police force and the secret Jump Street unit, they use their youthful appearances to go undercover in a local high school.
As they trade in their guns and badges for backpacks, the unlikely pair risk their lives to investigate a violent and dangerous drug ring. But they find that high school is nothing like they left it just a few years earlier and neither expects that they will have to confront the terror and anxiety of being a teenager again and all the issues they thought they had left behind.
Directed by Phil Lord and Chris Miller, "21 Jump Street" is scheduled to arrive in theaters across the U.S. on March 16, 2012. Joining Hill and Tatum in the cast ensemble are Brie Larson, rapper Ice Cube, Ellie Kemper and Dave Franco with Depp making a cameo appearance. Hill also pens the script along with Michael Bacall.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7