'21 Jump Street' Red Band Trailer: Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum Get High
A red band trailer for "21 Jump Street" has made its way out onto the web. The brand new promo video for the action comedy film features multiple hilarious R-rated scenes and show Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum's chemistry as two potty-mouthed buddies, Schmidt and Jenko, who go undercover as high school students.
In the action comedy based on Johnny Depp's 1980s TV series, Schmidt and Jenko are more than ready to leave their adolescent problems behind. Joining the police force and the secret Jump Street unit, they use their youthful appearances to go undercover in a local high school.
As they trade in their guns and badges for backpacks, the unlikely pair risk their lives to investigate a violent and dangerous drug ring. But they find that high school is nothing like they left it just a few years earlier and neither expects that they will have to confront the terror and anxiety of being a teenager again and all the issues they thought they had left behind.
Directed by Phil Lord and Chris Miller, "21 Jump Street" is scheduled to arrive in theaters across the U.S. on March 16, 2012. Joining Hill and Tatum in the cast ensemble are Brie Larson, rapper Ice Cube, Ellie Kemper and Dave Franco with Depp making a cameo appearance. Hill also pens the script along with Michael Bacall.
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'