Warner Bros. Sets Up Third 'Clash of the Titans' Film
"Wrath of the Titans" is yet to open in U.S. theaters, but already Warner Bros. Pictures has planned a third film for the "Clash of the Titans" franchise. The story will continue the adventures of Perseus, played by Sam Worthington.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Dan Mazeau and David Leslie Johnson, who wrote the script for "Wrath", have been attached to pen the screenplay for "Clash of the Titans 3". Producers Basil Iwanyk and Polly Johnsen will also return for the third film.
Multiple insiders revealed that Toby Kebbell's Agenor, who will be introduced in the second movie, will be back for the threequel. Jonathan Liebesman is also expected to tackle the directorial duty once again, although no official deal has been signed.
"Clash of the Titans", which was released in 2010, was directed by Louis Leterrier and has grossed $163 million domestically as well as $330 million worldwide. Meanwhile, its sequel "Wrath of the Titans" is slated for a March 30, 2012 release in U.S. theaters.
The second film will reunite Worthington with Liam Neeson, Ralph Fiennes and Danny Huston. They are joined in the cast ensemble by Edgar Ramirez, Rosamund Pike as well as Bill Nighy among others.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier