Warner Bros. Sets Up Third 'Clash of the Titans' Film
"Wrath of the Titans" is yet to open in U.S. theaters, but already Warner Bros. Pictures has planned a third film for the "Clash of the Titans" franchise. The story will continue the adventures of Perseus, played by Sam Worthington.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Dan Mazeau and David Leslie Johnson, who wrote the script for "Wrath", have been attached to pen the screenplay for "Clash of the Titans 3". Producers Basil Iwanyk and Polly Johnsen will also return for the third film.
Multiple insiders revealed that Toby Kebbell's Agenor, who will be introduced in the second movie, will be back for the threequel. Jonathan Liebesman is also expected to tackle the directorial duty once again, although no official deal has been signed.
"Clash of the Titans", which was released in 2010, was directed by Louis Leterrier and has grossed $163 million domestically as well as $330 million worldwide. Meanwhile, its sequel "Wrath of the Titans" is slated for a March 30, 2012 release in U.S. theaters.
The second film will reunite Worthington with Liam Neeson, Ralph Fiennes and Danny Huston. They are joined in the cast ensemble by Edgar Ramirez, Rosamund Pike as well as Bill Nighy among others.
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?
- Miley Cyrus Makes Liam Hemsworth Jealous Over Her Pampering Sessions With Pet Pig
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Help Test the Guys' Husband Skills
- John Boyega Shows Finn's New Weapon in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Bella Thorne Gets Cuddly With Ex Gregg Sulkin After Super Quick Fling With Scott Disick
- Kourtney Kardashian Ready to Introduce Younes Bendjima to Her Family
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Is Not Hacked, Claims Disney CEO
- Niall Horan Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims, Makes 'On the Loose' TV Debut on 'Today'