Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama Caught Kissing
Both Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama may have denied that they are an item, but a recent photo showed otherwise. A day after attending a Halloween party on Monday, October 31 night together, they were seen kissing outside his house.
The rumor that they are lovebirds dated back in November 2010 after Demi split from Joe Jonas. Wilmer was very supportive when Demi went to rehab for "emotional and physical" issues. However, his representative denied the romance, saying at that time, "It is false."
They have been seen together again recently at her concert. But when asked by Mario Lopez of "Extra" last month whether her new single "Who's That Boy" is about someone in particular, she said with a smile, "I don't have a boy."
At 31, Wilmer is 12 years older than 19-year-old Demi.
More Demi Lovato News
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2