Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama Caught Kissing
Both Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama may have denied that they are an item, but a recent photo showed otherwise. A day after attending a Halloween party on Monday, October 31 night together, they were seen kissing outside his house.
The rumor that they are lovebirds dated back in November 2010 after Demi split from Joe Jonas. Wilmer was very supportive when Demi went to rehab for "emotional and physical" issues. However, his representative denied the romance, saying at that time, "It is false."
They have been seen together again recently at her concert. But when asked by Mario Lopez of "Extra" last month whether her new single "Who's That Boy" is about someone in particular, she said with a smile, "I don't have a boy."
At 31, Wilmer is 12 years older than 19-year-old Demi.
More Demi Lovato News
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video