Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama Caught Kissing
Both Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama may have denied that they are an item, but a recent photo showed otherwise. A day after attending a Halloween party on Monday, October 31 night together, they were seen kissing outside his house.
The rumor that they are lovebirds dated back in November 2010 after Demi split from Joe Jonas. Wilmer was very supportive when Demi went to rehab for "emotional and physical" issues. However, his representative denied the romance, saying at that time, "It is false."
They have been seen together again recently at her concert. But when asked by Mario Lopez of "Extra" last month whether her new single "Who's That Boy" is about someone in particular, she said with a smile, "I don't have a boy."
At 31, Wilmer is 12 years older than 19-year-old Demi.
More Demi Lovato News
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton