Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama Caught Kissing
Both Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama may have denied that they are an item, but a recent photo showed otherwise. A day after attending a Halloween party on Monday, October 31 night together, they were seen kissing outside his house.
The rumor that they are lovebirds dated back in November 2010 after Demi split from Joe Jonas. Wilmer was very supportive when Demi went to rehab for "emotional and physical" issues. However, his representative denied the romance, saying at that time, "It is false."
They have been seen together again recently at her concert. But when asked by Mario Lopez of "Extra" last month whether her new single "Who's That Boy" is about someone in particular, she said with a smile, "I don't have a boy."
At 31, Wilmer is 12 years older than 19-year-old Demi.
More Demi Lovato News
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower