Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama Caught Kissing
Both Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama may have denied that they are an item, but a recent photo showed otherwise. A day after attending a Halloween party on Monday, October 31 night together, they were seen kissing outside his house.
The rumor that they are lovebirds dated back in November 2010 after Demi split from Joe Jonas. Wilmer was very supportive when Demi went to rehab for "emotional and physical" issues. However, his representative denied the romance, saying at that time, "It is false."
They have been seen together again recently at her concert. But when asked by Mario Lopez of "Extra" last month whether her new single "Who's That Boy" is about someone in particular, she said with a smile, "I don't have a boy."
At 31, Wilmer is 12 years older than 19-year-old Demi.
More Demi Lovato News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory