Megan Fox's Broadway Debut Is '24 Hour Plays'
After starring in a number of blockbusters, Megan Fox is pushing her limit to star in a Broadway play. Her debut, the 10th "24 Hour Plays", would premiere on November 14 at American Airlines Theater in New York City.
"24 Hour Plays" is a fundraiser project involving 24 screen actors such as Gabourey Sidibe, Jesse Eisenberg, Woody Harrelson, Tracy Morgan and Julia Stiles. There will also be six writers, six directors, two musical guests and a production staff producing six plays. The team will get together on November 13 to begin creating their plays and perform the plays in front of audience the next day.
Among the writers are Pulitzer Prize winners such as David Lindsay-Abaire, Doug Wright and Lynn Nottage. The writers will create 10-minute plays based on suggestions about costume, prop, special skill and "stage desire" from the other participants.
Tickets are sold for $250 apiece and the proceeds will benefit the Urban Arts Partnership, an organization that promotes arts-integrated education programs in underprivileged communities.
More Megan Fox News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'