Megan Fox's Broadway Debut Is '24 Hour Plays'
After starring in a number of blockbusters, Megan Fox is pushing her limit to star in a Broadway play. Her debut, the 10th "24 Hour Plays", would premiere on November 14 at American Airlines Theater in New York City.
"24 Hour Plays" is a fundraiser project involving 24 screen actors such as Gabourey Sidibe, Jesse Eisenberg, Woody Harrelson, Tracy Morgan and Julia Stiles. There will also be six writers, six directors, two musical guests and a production staff producing six plays. The team will get together on November 13 to begin creating their plays and perform the plays in front of audience the next day.
Among the writers are Pulitzer Prize winners such as David Lindsay-Abaire, Doug Wright and Lynn Nottage. The writers will create 10-minute plays based on suggestions about costume, prop, special skill and "stage desire" from the other participants.
Tickets are sold for $250 apiece and the proceeds will benefit the Urban Arts Partnership, an organization that promotes arts-integrated education programs in underprivileged communities.
More Megan Fox News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'