Megan Fox's Broadway Debut Is '24 Hour Plays'
After starring in a number of blockbusters, Megan Fox is pushing her limit to star in a Broadway play. Her debut, the 10th "24 Hour Plays", would premiere on November 14 at American Airlines Theater in New York City.
"24 Hour Plays" is a fundraiser project involving 24 screen actors such as Gabourey Sidibe, Jesse Eisenberg, Woody Harrelson, Tracy Morgan and Julia Stiles. There will also be six writers, six directors, two musical guests and a production staff producing six plays. The team will get together on November 13 to begin creating their plays and perform the plays in front of audience the next day.
Among the writers are Pulitzer Prize winners such as David Lindsay-Abaire, Doug Wright and Lynn Nottage. The writers will create 10-minute plays based on suggestions about costume, prop, special skill and "stage desire" from the other participants.
Tickets are sold for $250 apiece and the proceeds will benefit the Urban Arts Partnership, an organization that promotes arts-integrated education programs in underprivileged communities.
More Megan Fox News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones