Megan Fox's Broadway Debut Is '24 Hour Plays'
After starring in a number of blockbusters, Megan Fox is pushing her limit to star in a Broadway play. Her debut, the 10th "24 Hour Plays", would premiere on November 14 at American Airlines Theater in New York City.
"24 Hour Plays" is a fundraiser project involving 24 screen actors such as Gabourey Sidibe, Jesse Eisenberg, Woody Harrelson, Tracy Morgan and Julia Stiles. There will also be six writers, six directors, two musical guests and a production staff producing six plays. The team will get together on November 13 to begin creating their plays and perform the plays in front of audience the next day.
Among the writers are Pulitzer Prize winners such as David Lindsay-Abaire, Doug Wright and Lynn Nottage. The writers will create 10-minute plays based on suggestions about costume, prop, special skill and "stage desire" from the other participants.
Tickets are sold for $250 apiece and the proceeds will benefit the Urban Arts Partnership, an organization that promotes arts-integrated education programs in underprivileged communities.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off