Sneak Peek: 'South Park' Takes on Occupy Wall Street Protests
Having been known for its interest in today's popular events, "South Park" will include a reference to Occupy Wall Street protests in its upcoming episode. Titled "1%", the Wednesday, November 2 outing will center on Cartman who fails to pass Physical Fitness exam at his school.
Cartman's classmates are not happy when they have to endure extra work out time because of this. As the 99% of fourth grade kids blame him, Cartman responds, "I know how this works. You're the 99% ganging up on the one percent." Sobbing in his room, he says, "Now the 99% is saying everything is my fault."
"We are the 99%" has been used for the slogans during the Occupy Wall Street protests which started in New York since mid-September. The words refer to the difference in wealth in the U.S. between the wealthiest 1% and the rest of the population.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic