Dwayne Johnson Talks Roadblock in First 'G.I. Joe 2' Behind-the-Scene Footage
First behind-the-scene footage from the set of "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" in New Orleans, Louisiana has landed online. The video was shared by ET Online, which has got a chance to visit the set of the upcoming Jon M. Chu-directed action film. It features interviews with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson who talks about his character, and shares glimpses at the making of the movie.
Describing his character Roadblock, Johnson says, "He's a BAMF. Roadblock is a BAMF, a bad a** mother f***er." He also talks about his experience working with veteran action star like Bruce Willis, who plays leader Joe Colton in the film. "Bruce is the man. We've been buddies for some time now... He's iconic in our business on many levels," he gushes.
The "Fast Five" actor adds that he and Willis have shared a lot of time working out together. "He held my legs, I was doing sit-ups," he says before adding, "Well, we compare many things, we compare our love for Haiku poetry, we compare our voices because he can sing, I can sing..."
Additionally, the video features short interviews with Adrianne Palicki and D.J. Cotrona. Palicki explains that her character Lady Jaye is a "strong woman" and is the "intelligence of the group." As for Cotrona, he shares about working with Channing Tatum in the movie, praising his co-star as a "great guy."
A sequel to "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra", "G.I. Joe 2" will bring back some original cast from the first movie. Tatum will reprise his role as Duke, Ray Park will be back as Snake Eyes, and Lee Byung-hun will return as Storm Shadow. Currently still in production, the action flick is expected to be released in theaters across the U.S. on June 29, 2012.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3