Unlikely Cop Partners Attend Couple Counseling in 'Common Law' Promo
A first look at new buddy cop series "Common Law" has been made available in a form of a trailer. It sees two acclaimed LAPD homicide detectives who get arguing with each other any time, including when they are chasing the bad guy.
Since constant bickering gets in the way of their work, the two end up on probation. To revive their flagging professional relationship, their captain sends them to a couple counseling with therapist Dr. Ryan who will help them try to understand and resolve their conflicts.
Michael Ealy plays former petty criminal and ladies man Travis Marks, while Warren Kole portrays his partner, methodical ex-lawyer Wes Mitchell. Created by "National Treasure: Book of Secrets" writers Cormac and Marianne Wibberly, "Common Law" is currently shooting in Louisiana for a scheduled premiere of early 2012 on USA Network.
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Wants to Adopt Baby With British Boyfriend
- Back at It! Natalie Portman Returns to Work After Giving Birth to Daughter Amalia
- Cara Delevingne Sports Bald Head on 'Life in a Year' Filming Set
- Elton John Cancels Entire Las Vegas Shows Due to 'Unusual Bacterial Infection'
- Finding 'Comfort,' Brad Pitt Plans to Buy New Place in L.A. Arts District After Angelina Jolie Split
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams and Wife Split After Nearly 5 Years of Marriage
- Hollywood Writers Authorize a Strike. Will It Repeat the 2007 WGA Strike?
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner