Unlikely Cop Partners Attend Couple Counseling in 'Common Law' Promo
A first look at new buddy cop series "Common Law" has been made available in a form of a trailer. It sees two acclaimed LAPD homicide detectives who get arguing with each other any time, including when they are chasing the bad guy.
Since constant bickering gets in the way of their work, the two end up on probation. To revive their flagging professional relationship, their captain sends them to a couple counseling with therapist Dr. Ryan who will help them try to understand and resolve their conflicts.
Michael Ealy plays former petty criminal and ladies man Travis Marks, while Warren Kole portrays his partner, methodical ex-lawyer Wes Mitchell. Created by "National Treasure: Book of Secrets" writers Cormac and Marianne Wibberly, "Common Law" is currently shooting in Louisiana for a scheduled premiere of early 2012 on USA Network.
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights