Unlikely Cop Partners Attend Couple Counseling in 'Common Law' Promo
A first look at new buddy cop series "Common Law" has been made available in a form of a trailer. It sees two acclaimed LAPD homicide detectives who get arguing with each other any time, including when they are chasing the bad guy.
Since constant bickering gets in the way of their work, the two end up on probation. To revive their flagging professional relationship, their captain sends them to a couple counseling with therapist Dr. Ryan who will help them try to understand and resolve their conflicts.
Michael Ealy plays former petty criminal and ladies man Travis Marks, while Warren Kole portrays his partner, methodical ex-lawyer Wes Mitchell. Created by "National Treasure: Book of Secrets" writers Cormac and Marianne Wibberly, "Common Law" is currently shooting in Louisiana for a scheduled premiere of early 2012 on USA Network.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service