Unlikely Cop Partners Attend Couple Counseling in 'Common Law' Promo
A first look at new buddy cop series "Common Law" has been made available in a form of a trailer. It sees two acclaimed LAPD homicide detectives who get arguing with each other any time, including when they are chasing the bad guy.
Since constant bickering gets in the way of their work, the two end up on probation. To revive their flagging professional relationship, their captain sends them to a couple counseling with therapist Dr. Ryan who will help them try to understand and resolve their conflicts.
Michael Ealy plays former petty criminal and ladies man Travis Marks, while Warren Kole portrays his partner, methodical ex-lawyer Wes Mitchell. Created by "National Treasure: Book of Secrets" writers Cormac and Marianne Wibberly, "Common Law" is currently shooting in Louisiana for a scheduled premiere of early 2012 on USA Network.
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says