Unlikely Cop Partners Attend Couple Counseling in 'Common Law' Promo
A first look at new buddy cop series "Common Law" has been made available in a form of a trailer. It sees two acclaimed LAPD homicide detectives who get arguing with each other any time, including when they are chasing the bad guy.
Since constant bickering gets in the way of their work, the two end up on probation. To revive their flagging professional relationship, their captain sends them to a couple counseling with therapist Dr. Ryan who will help them try to understand and resolve their conflicts.
Michael Ealy plays former petty criminal and ladies man Travis Marks, while Warren Kole portrays his partner, methodical ex-lawyer Wes Mitchell. Created by "National Treasure: Book of Secrets" writers Cormac and Marianne Wibberly, "Common Law" is currently shooting in Louisiana for a scheduled premiere of early 2012 on USA Network.
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos