Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens and Emma Roberts In Talks to Star in 'Spring Breakers'
Three beautiful starlets are close to star in Harmony Korine's upcoming film called "Spring Breakers". Variety reported that Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens and Emma Roberts are in talks to play college girls who rob a restaurant to pay for their trip to the beach.
Gomez is expected to play the most religious member of the gang, Roberts is eyed to portray a Southerner who feeds off danger, and Hudgens is likely to tackle on another gang member. If they get the role, they will join James Franco, who is set to play a drug and arms dealer who bails those girls out of jail and entices them to kill his rival.
"Spring Breakers" is scheduled to kick off its production in Florida during spring break in 2012.
Aside from the project, Gomez has been attached to star in a comedy "Hot Mess", Roberts has just wrapped an indie dramedy "Celeste and Jesse Forever", and Hudgens has been cast to join Nicolas Cage and John Cusack in "The Frozen Ground". As for Franco, he will soon be seen in a several indie flicks, including "Maladies", "The Stare" and "Cherry".
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angeline Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX