Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens and Emma Roberts In Talks to Star in 'Spring Breakers'
Three beautiful starlets are close to star in Harmony Korine's upcoming film called "Spring Breakers". Variety reported that Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens and Emma Roberts are in talks to play college girls who rob a restaurant to pay for their trip to the beach.
Gomez is expected to play the most religious member of the gang, Roberts is eyed to portray a Southerner who feeds off danger, and Hudgens is likely to tackle on another gang member. If they get the role, they will join James Franco, who is set to play a drug and arms dealer who bails those girls out of jail and entices them to kill his rival.
"Spring Breakers" is scheduled to kick off its production in Florida during spring break in 2012.
Aside from the project, Gomez has been attached to star in a comedy "Hot Mess", Roberts has just wrapped an indie dramedy "Celeste and Jesse Forever", and Hudgens has been cast to join Nicolas Cage and John Cusack in "The Frozen Ground". As for Franco, he will soon be seen in a several indie flicks, including "Maladies", "The Stare" and "Cherry".
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher