Britney, Lady GaGa and Beyonce Are BFFs in Kaiser Chiefs' Video
Kaiser Chiefs pay homage to three female big stars Britney Spears, Lady GaGa and Beyonce Knowles by having their lookalike in a music video for the band's single "Kinda Girl You Are". Instead of portraying the divas as rivals, the clips see them bonding together as partners in crime.
The Britney lookalike wears shorts, leather jacket, fedora, and knee-length boots, while the faux-GaGa is pantless, and rocks ripped fishnet stockings and bow-tie hair. As for the female who portrays Beyonce, she is dressed in a gold mini sequins dress. They kick off their crime spree by stealing a car before parading around the town together.
"Kinda Girl You Are" is taken from Kaiser Chiefs' fourth studio album "The Future Is Medieval" which has been released summer this year.
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation
- 'DWTS' Alum Hayes Grier's Involved in Car Crash, Brother Asks for Prayer as He's 'Pretty Busted Up'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Is Looking to Add This A-Lister
- Selena Gomez Is Gearing Up for New Album
- Halsey Thanks Fans for Their Support After Sharing Tragic Miscarriage Story
- Bristol Palin's Husband Dakota Meyer Slammed for Placing Gun Near Baby. See the Scary Pic
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa