Britney, Lady GaGa and Beyonce Are BFFs in Kaiser Chiefs' Video
Kaiser Chiefs pay homage to three female big stars Britney Spears, Lady GaGa and Beyonce Knowles by having their lookalike in a music video for the band's single "Kinda Girl You Are". Instead of portraying the divas as rivals, the clips see them bonding together as partners in crime.
The Britney lookalike wears shorts, leather jacket, fedora, and knee-length boots, while the faux-GaGa is pantless, and rocks ripped fishnet stockings and bow-tie hair. As for the female who portrays Beyonce, she is dressed in a gold mini sequins dress. They kick off their crime spree by stealing a car before parading around the town together.
"Kinda Girl You Are" is taken from Kaiser Chiefs' fourth studio album "The Future Is Medieval" which has been released summer this year.
Kaiser Chiefs' "Kinda Girl You Are" music video
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It