Britney, Lady GaGa and Beyonce Are BFFs in Kaiser Chiefs' Video
Kaiser Chiefs pay homage to three female big stars Britney Spears, Lady GaGa and Beyonce Knowles by having their lookalike in a music video for the band's single "Kinda Girl You Are". Instead of portraying the divas as rivals, the clips see them bonding together as partners in crime.
The Britney lookalike wears shorts, leather jacket, fedora, and knee-length boots, while the faux-GaGa is pantless, and rocks ripped fishnet stockings and bow-tie hair. As for the female who portrays Beyonce, she is dressed in a gold mini sequins dress. They kick off their crime spree by stealing a car before parading around the town together.
"Kinda Girl You Are" is taken from Kaiser Chiefs' fourth studio album "The Future Is Medieval" which has been released summer this year.
Kaiser Chiefs' "Kinda Girl You Are" music video
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!