Britney, Lady GaGa and Beyonce Are BFFs in Kaiser Chiefs' Video
Kaiser Chiefs pay homage to three female big stars Britney Spears, Lady GaGa and Beyonce Knowles by having their lookalike in a music video for the band's single "Kinda Girl You Are". Instead of portraying the divas as rivals, the clips see them bonding together as partners in crime.
The Britney lookalike wears shorts, leather jacket, fedora, and knee-length boots, while the faux-GaGa is pantless, and rocks ripped fishnet stockings and bow-tie hair. As for the female who portrays Beyonce, she is dressed in a gold mini sequins dress. They kick off their crime spree by stealing a car before parading around the town together.
"Kinda Girl You Are" is taken from Kaiser Chiefs' fourth studio album "The Future Is Medieval" which has been released summer this year.
Kaiser Chiefs' "Kinda Girl You Are" music video
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby