Britney, Lady GaGa and Beyonce Are BFFs in Kaiser Chiefs' Video
Kaiser Chiefs pay homage to three female big stars Britney Spears, Lady GaGa and Beyonce Knowles by having their lookalike in a music video for the band's single "Kinda Girl You Are". Instead of portraying the divas as rivals, the clips see them bonding together as partners in crime.
The Britney lookalike wears shorts, leather jacket, fedora, and knee-length boots, while the faux-GaGa is pantless, and rocks ripped fishnet stockings and bow-tie hair. As for the female who portrays Beyonce, she is dressed in a gold mini sequins dress. They kick off their crime spree by stealing a car before parading around the town together.
"Kinda Girl You Are" is taken from Kaiser Chiefs' fourth studio album "The Future Is Medieval" which has been released summer this year.
Kaiser Chiefs' "Kinda Girl You Are" music video
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance