New 'Gossip Girl' Preview: Louis Finds the Paternity Test, Wants to Destroy Chuck
The next episode of "Gossip Girl" may shed light on whether or not Blair is lying about her baby's father. Louis, whom she claims to be fathering her not-yet-born child, will get his hand on the paternity test and he does not look happy when telling Queen B about it.
Chuck is not safe either since Louis has a wicked plan for him. The prince of Monaco sends someone to find Chuck's fuse and light it as he calls Blair's former love interest "a time bomb." Meanwhile, Chuck who is not over yet with her feeling for Blair will once again try to woo her back by declaring his love for her.
Titled "I Am Number Nine", the next episode of "Gossip Girl" will air Monday, November 7 at 8/7c on The CW. Also in the same outing, Blair makes all of her former minions and Charlie compete to secure the coveted bridesmaid spots in her upcoming royal wedding.
In related news, executive producer Josh Safran has confirmed that Michelle Trachtenberg will return as Georgina for a pivotal arc. The show's boss tells TVLine, "Her arc is unlike anything that she has done before on the show. Of course, she still is Georgina and all that implies, it's just taking that in a new direction."
For her sixth return, Trachtenberg will first appear in the 100th episode of the drama series. Set to air in early 2012, the said outing will also feature [SPOILER ALERT!] Blair and Louis' "big and lavish and twist and juicy" nuptials.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences