New 'Gossip Girl' Preview: Louis Finds the Paternity Test, Wants to Destroy Chuck
The next episode of "Gossip Girl" may shed light on whether or not Blair is lying about her baby's father. Louis, whom she claims to be fathering her not-yet-born child, will get his hand on the paternity test and he does not look happy when telling Queen B about it.
Chuck is not safe either since Louis has a wicked plan for him. The prince of Monaco sends someone to find Chuck's fuse and light it as he calls Blair's former love interest "a time bomb." Meanwhile, Chuck who is not over yet with her feeling for Blair will once again try to woo her back by declaring his love for her.
Titled "I Am Number Nine", the next episode of "Gossip Girl" will air Monday, November 7 at 8/7c on The CW. Also in the same outing, Blair makes all of her former minions and Charlie compete to secure the coveted bridesmaid spots in her upcoming royal wedding.
In related news, executive producer Josh Safran has confirmed that Michelle Trachtenberg will return as Georgina for a pivotal arc. The show's boss tells TVLine, "Her arc is unlike anything that she has done before on the show. Of course, she still is Georgina and all that implies, it's just taking that in a new direction."
For her sixth return, Trachtenberg will first appear in the 100th episode of the drama series. Set to air in early 2012, the said outing will also feature [SPOILER ALERT!] Blair and Louis' "big and lavish and twist and juicy" nuptials.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?