'Glee' 3.05 Preview: Will Rachel Learn a Lesson From Quinn?
Will Rachel and Finn have their first sex next week on "Glee"? A preview for the next outing teases a date night that may lead to the couple's more intimate moment, but before they go further, the McKinley High football player asks why it should be now.
Before making a decision to lose her virginity, Rachel will turn to Quinn and other New Directions girls for advice. Looking to her own experience, Quinn tells Rachel that she should wait, which is echoed by Santana.
Titled "The First Time", the episode will also mark the first time Kurt and Blaine consummate their relationship. However, the arrival of new character Sebastian, who is a member of Dalton Academy Warblers, will soon threaten their romance.
Also in the November 8 outing, the glee kids prepare to perform the school musical "West Side Story" under Artie's directorial leadership. Meanwhile, a football recruiter visits McKinley High to scout for talent, but he can't take his eyes off of Coach Bieste.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik