'Glee' 3.05 Preview: Will Rachel Learn a Lesson From Quinn?
Will Rachel and Finn have their first sex next week on "Glee"? A preview for the next outing teases a date night that may lead to the couple's more intimate moment, but before they go further, the McKinley High football player asks why it should be now.
Before making a decision to lose her virginity, Rachel will turn to Quinn and other New Directions girls for advice. Looking to her own experience, Quinn tells Rachel that she should wait, which is echoed by Santana.
Titled "The First Time", the episode will also mark the first time Kurt and Blaine consummate their relationship. However, the arrival of new character Sebastian, who is a member of Dalton Academy Warblers, will soon threaten their romance.
Also in the November 8 outing, the glee kids prepare to perform the school musical "West Side Story" under Artie's directorial leadership. Meanwhile, a football recruiter visits McKinley High to scout for talent, but he can't take his eyes off of Coach Bieste.
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'