'Glee' 3.05 Preview: Will Rachel Learn a Lesson From Quinn?
Will Rachel and Finn have their first sex next week on "Glee"? A preview for the next outing teases a date night that may lead to the couple's more intimate moment, but before they go further, the McKinley High football player asks why it should be now.
Before making a decision to lose her virginity, Rachel will turn to Quinn and other New Directions girls for advice. Looking to her own experience, Quinn tells Rachel that she should wait, which is echoed by Santana.
Titled "The First Time", the episode will also mark the first time Kurt and Blaine consummate their relationship. However, the arrival of new character Sebastian, who is a member of Dalton Academy Warblers, will soon threaten their romance.
Also in the November 8 outing, the glee kids prepare to perform the school musical "West Side Story" under Artie's directorial leadership. Meanwhile, a football recruiter visits McKinley High to scout for talent, but he can't take his eyes off of Coach Bieste.
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace's Murder Trial Begins, His Chilling Line Before the Shooting Is Revealed
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Civil War' and 'Batman v Superman' Dominate Movie Nomination
- 'The Voice' Crowns the Winner, Cee-Lo Green Returns in Star-Studded Finale
- Check Out Christina Aguilera's Powerful Duet With Ariana Grande on 'The Voice'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Who Wins the Mirror Ball Trophy?
- Niall Horan Blasts 'Abusive' Fans Who Keep Him 'Awake at Night'
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory