'Glee' 3.05 Preview: Will Rachel Learn a Lesson From Quinn?
Will Rachel and Finn have their first sex next week on "Glee"? A preview for the next outing teases a date night that may lead to the couple's more intimate moment, but before they go further, the McKinley High football player asks why it should be now.
Before making a decision to lose her virginity, Rachel will turn to Quinn and other New Directions girls for advice. Looking to her own experience, Quinn tells Rachel that she should wait, which is echoed by Santana.
Titled "The First Time", the episode will also mark the first time Kurt and Blaine consummate their relationship. However, the arrival of new character Sebastian, who is a member of Dalton Academy Warblers, will soon threaten their romance.
Also in the November 8 outing, the glee kids prepare to perform the school musical "West Side Story" under Artie's directorial leadership. Meanwhile, a football recruiter visits McKinley High to scout for talent, but he can't take his eyes off of Coach Bieste.
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event