'Glee' 3.05 Preview: Will Rachel Learn a Lesson From Quinn?
Will Rachel and Finn have their first sex next week on "Glee"? A preview for the next outing teases a date night that may lead to the couple's more intimate moment, but before they go further, the McKinley High football player asks why it should be now.
Before making a decision to lose her virginity, Rachel will turn to Quinn and other New Directions girls for advice. Looking to her own experience, Quinn tells Rachel that she should wait, which is echoed by Santana.
Titled "The First Time", the episode will also mark the first time Kurt and Blaine consummate their relationship. However, the arrival of new character Sebastian, who is a member of Dalton Academy Warblers, will soon threaten their romance.
Also in the November 8 outing, the glee kids prepare to perform the school musical "West Side Story" under Artie's directorial leadership. Meanwhile, a football recruiter visits McKinley High to scout for talent, but he can't take his eyes off of Coach Bieste.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie