Chris Brown and Marc Anthony Join 2011 American Music Awards Lineup
Chris Brown and Marc Anthony are the latest musical guests announced for 2011 American Music Awards. The two singers will perform in a live ceremony which will take place at Nokia Theater in Los Angeles on Sunday, November 20, and will broadcast live on ABC at 8 P.M. ET.
The other musical acts are Breezy's close pal Justin Bieber and Marc's estranged wife Jennifer Lopez. They will be joined by David Guetta, Maroon 5, Kelly Clarkson, LMFAO, Christina Aguilera, Mary J. Blige, Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj.
Breezy gets two nominations this year by vying for Favorite Male Soul/R&B Artist and Favorite Soul/R&B Album. The "Next 2 You" singer is facing off Trey Songz and Usher in the former category, and battling Rihanna as well as Beyonce Knowles in the latter.
Adele is the one who dominates this year's nomination list. The British singing sensation receives four nods including competing for the top honor, Artist of the Year. To win the coveted award, she has to beat such heavy competitors as Katy, Lady GaGa, Lil Wayne and Taylor Swift.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked