Chris Brown and Marc Anthony Join 2011 American Music Awards Lineup
Chris Brown and Marc Anthony are the latest musical guests announced for 2011 American Music Awards. The two singers will perform in a live ceremony which will take place at Nokia Theater in Los Angeles on Sunday, November 20, and will broadcast live on ABC at 8 P.M. ET.
The other musical acts are Breezy's close pal Justin Bieber and Marc's estranged wife Jennifer Lopez. They will be joined by David Guetta, Maroon 5, Kelly Clarkson, LMFAO, Christina Aguilera, Mary J. Blige, Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj.
Breezy gets two nominations this year by vying for Favorite Male Soul/R&B Artist and Favorite Soul/R&B Album. The "Next 2 You" singer is facing off Trey Songz and Usher in the former category, and battling Rihanna as well as Beyonce Knowles in the latter.
Adele is the one who dominates this year's nomination list. The British singing sensation receives four nods including competing for the top honor, Artist of the Year. To win the coveted award, she has to beat such heavy competitors as Katy, Lady GaGa, Lil Wayne and Taylor Swift.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs