Chris Brown and Marc Anthony Join 2011 American Music Awards Lineup
Chris Brown and Marc Anthony are the latest musical guests announced for 2011 American Music Awards. The two singers will perform in a live ceremony which will take place at Nokia Theater in Los Angeles on Sunday, November 20, and will broadcast live on ABC at 8 P.M. ET.
The other musical acts are Breezy's close pal Justin Bieber and Marc's estranged wife Jennifer Lopez. They will be joined by David Guetta, Maroon 5, Kelly Clarkson, LMFAO, Christina Aguilera, Mary J. Blige, Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj.
Breezy gets two nominations this year by vying for Favorite Male Soul/R&B Artist and Favorite Soul/R&B Album. The "Next 2 You" singer is facing off Trey Songz and Usher in the former category, and battling Rihanna as well as Beyonce Knowles in the latter.
Adele is the one who dominates this year's nomination list. The British singing sensation receives four nods including competing for the top honor, Artist of the Year. To win the coveted award, she has to beat such heavy competitors as Katy, Lady GaGa, Lil Wayne and Taylor Swift.
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party