Justin Bieber Made Students Cry After Concert Announcement
Justin Bieber pledges to $100,000 donation and an acoustic concert for the student of Las Vegas elementary school. He announced the good cause during a promotional appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Monday, October 31 to support his new album "Under the Mistletoe".
Over 70 percent of the student of Whitney Elementary School are currently without a permanent home. DeGeneres and Bieber have vowed to help them, pledging to match a $100,000 check from Target earlier this year. Bieber would also do a special holiday concert for them in December.
According to Las Vegas Sun, some of Whitney students burst out crying after Bieber announced the concert. Principal Sherrie Gahn said they've never felt so special before in their lives. "For the kids, it shows that someone loves them and cares about them to follow up," Gahn said. "When you live in an existence where everything seems so hopeless, it's an amazing gift they will never forget. It's beyond their wildest dreams."
More Justin Bieber News
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says