Justin Bieber Made Students Cry After Concert Announcement
Justin Bieber pledges to $100,000 donation and an acoustic concert for the student of Las Vegas elementary school. He announced the good cause during a promotional appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Monday, October 31 to support his new album "Under the Mistletoe".
Over 70 percent of the student of Whitney Elementary School are currently without a permanent home. DeGeneres and Bieber have vowed to help them, pledging to match a $100,000 check from Target earlier this year. Bieber would also do a special holiday concert for them in December.
According to Las Vegas Sun, some of Whitney students burst out crying after Bieber announced the concert. Principal Sherrie Gahn said they've never felt so special before in their lives. "For the kids, it shows that someone loves them and cares about them to follow up," Gahn said. "When you live in an existence where everything seems so hopeless, it's an amazing gift they will never forget. It's beyond their wildest dreams."
More Justin Bieber News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked