Justin Bieber Made Students Cry After Concert Announcement
Justin Bieber pledges to $100,000 donation and an acoustic concert for the student of Las Vegas elementary school. He announced the good cause during a promotional appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Monday, October 31 to support his new album "Under the Mistletoe".
Over 70 percent of the student of Whitney Elementary School are currently without a permanent home. DeGeneres and Bieber have vowed to help them, pledging to match a $100,000 check from Target earlier this year. Bieber would also do a special holiday concert for them in December.
According to Las Vegas Sun, some of Whitney students burst out crying after Bieber announced the concert. Principal Sherrie Gahn said they've never felt so special before in their lives. "For the kids, it shows that someone loves them and cares about them to follow up," Gahn said. "When you live in an existence where everything seems so hopeless, it's an amazing gift they will never forget. It's beyond their wildest dreams."
More Justin Bieber News
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why