Justin Bieber Made Students Cry After Concert Announcement
Justin Bieber pledges to $100,000 donation and an acoustic concert for the student of Las Vegas elementary school. He announced the good cause during a promotional appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Monday, October 31 to support his new album "Under the Mistletoe".
Over 70 percent of the student of Whitney Elementary School are currently without a permanent home. DeGeneres and Bieber have vowed to help them, pledging to match a $100,000 check from Target earlier this year. Bieber would also do a special holiday concert for them in December.
According to Las Vegas Sun, some of Whitney students burst out crying after Bieber announced the concert. Principal Sherrie Gahn said they've never felt so special before in their lives. "For the kids, it shows that someone loves them and cares about them to follow up," Gahn said. "When you live in an existence where everything seems so hopeless, it's an amazing gift they will never forget. It's beyond their wildest dreams."
More Justin Bieber News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl