Christina Aguilera Reunites With Ex-Husband to Celebrate Halloween With Son
Christina Aguilera has been snapped reuniting with Jordan Bratman to celebrate Halloween with their son Max. The 30-year-old songstress and her ex-husband were spotted enjoying an outing in Los Angeles with their 3-year-old son on Monday afternoon, October 31.
The "Ain't No Other Man" singer looked casual in a white sweatshirt with a skull and crossbones details on the front. She finished off her look with black leggings, boots and a fedora. Jordan, meanwhile, was spotted donning a plaid shirt paired with denims and a baseball cap. Though the former couple opted to go with a casual style, Max slipped into what looks like a Lancelot chain mail costume.
Since splitting in October 2010, both Christina and Jordan manage to co-parent their only son. Back in June, she told Us Weekly, "I definitely love the fact that Jordan and I are strong parents separated, and we both have such a strong role and positive one in our son's life."
Christina went on adding that she and her ex-husband always have a strong bond with Max although they're no longer together. "We both share a special bond with Max. And that's beautiful when he has both parents so involved in his life," said the "Genie in a Bottle" singer.
In an interview with PEOPLE last December, the "Burlesque" star revealed why she decided to split from Jordan after five years of marriage. "Things were so unhealthy and unhappy for both Jordan and me, I knew I had to end it. I really didn't want to hurt Jordan, and I felt torn about splitting our family up," she said.
More Christina Aguilera News
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'