Christina Aguilera Reunites With Ex-Husband to Celebrate Halloween With Son
Christina Aguilera has been snapped reuniting with Jordan Bratman to celebrate Halloween with their son Max. The 30-year-old songstress and her ex-husband were spotted enjoying an outing in Los Angeles with their 3-year-old son on Monday afternoon, October 31.
The "Ain't No Other Man" singer looked casual in a white sweatshirt with a skull and crossbones details on the front. She finished off her look with black leggings, boots and a fedora. Jordan, meanwhile, was spotted donning a plaid shirt paired with denims and a baseball cap. Though the former couple opted to go with a casual style, Max slipped into what looks like a Lancelot chain mail costume.
Since splitting in October 2010, both Christina and Jordan manage to co-parent their only son. Back in June, she told Us Weekly, "I definitely love the fact that Jordan and I are strong parents separated, and we both have such a strong role and positive one in our son's life."
Christina went on adding that she and her ex-husband always have a strong bond with Max although they're no longer together. "We both share a special bond with Max. And that's beautiful when he has both parents so involved in his life," said the "Genie in a Bottle" singer.
In an interview with PEOPLE last December, the "Burlesque" star revealed why she decided to split from Jordan after five years of marriage. "Things were so unhealthy and unhappy for both Jordan and me, I knew I had to end it. I really didn't want to hurt Jordan, and I felt torn about splitting our family up," she said.
More Christina Aguilera News
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years