Video: Joseph Gordon-Levitt Films Hostage Scene for 'Dark Knight Rises'
Joseph Gordon-Levitt goes in action with a handgun on the set of "The Dark Knight Rises" in New York City. In a new set footage of the highly anticipated superhero film, the John Blake depicter is seen rocking a Gotham cop uniform while pointing his gun to what looks like a Gotham Police Department building, where the GPD employees are taken hostage.
The set video also sees many extras who play the hostages walking out the building in fear. A few seconds later, several stuntmen on motorbikes come out wildly from inside the building while a lot of Gotham cops who surround the area hold their fire, before Batman suddenly appears in his Batwing.
Currently filming in the Big Apple, "The Dark Knight Rises" has already wrapped the principal photography in Jodhpur, India as well as Pittsburgh and Los Angeles. On Friday, October 28, Christian Bale was spotted suiting up as Bruce Wayne while filming a scene on a New York street with Gordon-Levitt.
Directed by "Inception" helmer Christopher Nolan, the upcoming superhero film is set to arrive in theaters across the U.S. on July 20, 2012. Joining Gordon-Levitt and Bale in the cast ensemble are Tom Hardy, Anne Hathaway, Morgan Freeman and Gary Oldman.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video