Video: Chloe Moretz Is One Scary Girl in Spooky Parody
Chloe Moretz brings the creeps in a new Funny or Die video. Embracing the Halloween spirit, the actress famous for her portrayal of Hit Girl in "Kick-Ass" puts on a black wig and pale blue Zombie eyes to play Enid Krysinski, a teenage girl who happens to be the 'scary girl' in every horror movie.
The spooky parody starts out with a montage of horror movies, including "The Ring" and "Let Me In", and a voice-over by Enid's mother. "A lot of people think that horror films use all types of trick photography to create scary characters," she says. "But the truth is it's all in the casting. If you want a scary little girl in a movie, you go with Enid."
The camera then cuts to Enid in an audition room. "I've been in a lot of scary movies. They say I'm just a normal teenage girl - I like going to the mall and hanging out with my friends!" the teenager opens up before footage of her popping up in a school play of Peter Pan and lingering in the background of "iCarly" are played.
Chloe herself has taken to Twitter to help hype up the spooky parody. "Everyone go watch my video for @funnyordie!! :) I llooovee iittt," so she tweeted on Monday, October 31.
More Chloe Moretz News
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die