Video: Chloe Moretz Is One Scary Girl in Spooky Parody
Chloe Moretz brings the creeps in a new Funny or Die video. Embracing the Halloween spirit, the actress famous for her portrayal of Hit Girl in "Kick-Ass" puts on a black wig and pale blue Zombie eyes to play Enid Krysinski, a teenage girl who happens to be the 'scary girl' in every horror movie.
The spooky parody starts out with a montage of horror movies, including "The Ring" and "Let Me In", and a voice-over by Enid's mother. "A lot of people think that horror films use all types of trick photography to create scary characters," she says. "But the truth is it's all in the casting. If you want a scary little girl in a movie, you go with Enid."
The camera then cuts to Enid in an audition room. "I've been in a lot of scary movies. They say I'm just a normal teenage girl - I like going to the mall and hanging out with my friends!" the teenager opens up before footage of her popping up in a school play of Peter Pan and lingering in the background of "iCarly" are played.
Chloe herself has taken to Twitter to help hype up the spooky parody. "Everyone go watch my video for @funnyordie!! :) I llooovee iittt," so she tweeted on Monday, October 31.
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- Rihanna, Beyonce and More Thank Barack and Michelle Obama With Adorable Posts
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day