Video: Chloe Moretz Is One Scary Girl in Spooky Parody
Chloe Moretz brings the creeps in a new Funny or Die video. Embracing the Halloween spirit, the actress famous for her portrayal of Hit Girl in "Kick-Ass" puts on a black wig and pale blue Zombie eyes to play Enid Krysinski, a teenage girl who happens to be the 'scary girl' in every horror movie.
The spooky parody starts out with a montage of horror movies, including "The Ring" and "Let Me In", and a voice-over by Enid's mother. "A lot of people think that horror films use all types of trick photography to create scary characters," she says. "But the truth is it's all in the casting. If you want a scary little girl in a movie, you go with Enid."
The camera then cuts to Enid in an audition room. "I've been in a lot of scary movies. They say I'm just a normal teenage girl - I like going to the mall and hanging out with my friends!" the teenager opens up before footage of her popping up in a school play of Peter Pan and lingering in the background of "iCarly" are played.
Chloe herself has taken to Twitter to help hype up the spooky parody. "Everyone go watch my video for @funnyordie!! :) I llooovee iittt," so she tweeted on Monday, October 31.
More Chloe Moretz News
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'