Video: Chloe Moretz Is One Scary Girl in Spooky Parody
Chloe Moretz brings the creeps in a new Funny or Die video. Embracing the Halloween spirit, the actress famous for her portrayal of Hit Girl in "Kick-Ass" puts on a black wig and pale blue Zombie eyes to play Enid Krysinski, a teenage girl who happens to be the 'scary girl' in every horror movie.
The spooky parody starts out with a montage of horror movies, including "The Ring" and "Let Me In", and a voice-over by Enid's mother. "A lot of people think that horror films use all types of trick photography to create scary characters," she says. "But the truth is it's all in the casting. If you want a scary little girl in a movie, you go with Enid."
The camera then cuts to Enid in an audition room. "I've been in a lot of scary movies. They say I'm just a normal teenage girl - I like going to the mall and hanging out with my friends!" the teenager opens up before footage of her popping up in a school play of Peter Pan and lingering in the background of "iCarly" are played.
Chloe herself has taken to Twitter to help hype up the spooky parody. "Everyone go watch my video for @funnyordie!! :) I llooovee iittt," so she tweeted on Monday, October 31.
More Chloe Moretz News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media