Queen Latifah to Launch New Daytime Talk Show in 2013
Queen Latifah is set to return to grace people during daytime. The singer/actress has teamed up with Overbrook Entertainment, which is partly run by Will and Jada Pinkett Smith, and Flavor Unit Entertainment to produce a new daytime syndicated talk show for 2013 with her being on-board to serve as the host.
"We share a common vision and have been wanting to collaborate for quite some time," said Shakim Compere, co-founder of Flavor Unit. Overbrook's Miguel Melendez added, "We have known and admired Latifah for over 20 years: dating back to our music days, to her first television role on 'The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air', and years alter when she worked with Jada on the film 'Set it Off'."
This won't bet the first time Latifah hosts a daytime talk show. Back in 1999, she hosted a daytime talker "The Queen Latifah Show" which ran in syndication, but it only lasted for two years.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her