Miranda Lambert to Perform With Pistol Annies at 2011 American Country Awards
The first round of performers for the 2nd annual American Country Awards has been announced. Among those to take the stage at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on December 5 is "Heart Like Mine" hitmaker Miranda Lambert. She will perform with her group, Pistol Annies.
Miranda's husband Blake Shelton is also scheduled to entertain the audience with his music. The performance line-up additionally includes co-hosts Trace Adkins and Kristin Chenoweth as well as hot new acts Thompson Square, Eli Young Band and The Band Perry.
"American Idol" winner Scotty McCreery and runner-up Lauren Alaina, in the meantime, are set to make an appearance during the two-hour event. Joining the two in the list are actress Rachel Bilson and the men of "Pawn Stars"; Richard Harrison, Rick Harrison, Corey Harrison and Austin Russell.
Jason Aldean and the Zac Brown Band lead the nominees of this year's American Country Awards with eight nods each. Both are competing for the coveted title of Artist of the Year and Album of the Year. Hot on their heels are Thompson Square with seven. Taylor Swift, meanwhile, grabbed six nominations.
Winners will be determined via fans voting which remains open on the ACA official website until Friday, November 11. Voting for the Artist of the Year category, however, will run a little bit longer until December 2.
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage